Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

'The "RIGHT" one?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
My girlfriend, who is a virgin, recently told me she thinks I'm the right guy and she wants to lose her virginity to me. It made me feel special and scared at the same time. What does that mean. I love her and would like to eventually have sex with her but I would prefer to wait. Does that mean I'm weird? Someone help. I want to be the "one" for her but I don't want to let her down.

Live life, get drunk, you only live once, so who cares if you can't remember half of it?

Comments

• Options
    You should try to explain how you feel. She will respect your whole attitude if she is and believes you are the right one.

JENNIE
  • Options
    The thing is she lives about 200 miles away from me and she wants to have sex the next time she comes to visit. I told her that I don't want to plan anything, I said if it happens then it happens. She just changed the subject and we carried on talking like we had never discussed it. Does anyone believe that long distance relationships can last.

Live life, get drunk, you only live once, so who cares if you can't remember half of it?