Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Frustration

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I have become really close friends with a female work colleague (I'm, Male) over the last year. I really like and care about her like i have never liked someone before. I think she likes me alot too but i am cursed bu shyness and cant find it in myself to do anything about it. Everyday i watch as she flirts with me, pays me more attention than anyone else, talks to me abouth personal stuff, holds my eye contact long after a conversation has finnished, waves at me from time to time when we part. Everytime the words get stuck on my toungue, i just dont know how to approach this

Comments

• Options
    Chilled, talkative and approchable, don't get heavy and don't force it.
    short. sweet. wise.
  • Options
    Drunk. :p
  • Options
    Drunk. :p

:no: I'm sure there was someone on here who thinks that its a bad idea to do it that way. The best way I think is to get her on her own. You could take out for a drink (as a friend) then tell her then. Of course, the problem with telling someone you work with that you fancy them is that you'll have to face working with them. And in some cases, keep a professional relationship.