Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Durex tingle

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I was thinking of buying the durex condoms called 'tingle' or something like that and i was just wondering if anyone had tried them and if so are they any good? Or are there other kinds which feel better?

Comments

• Options
    I wouldn't recommend 'em. They were fine for the first few minutes, then she said it felt like getting stung by stinging nettles. :shocking:

I've tried nearly all the durex ones. Tend to prefer either ribbed or the extra thin ones. But I'm always a little worried they'll break.
  • Options
    Like most Durex stuff, they're a bit crap.
  • Options
    theyve got menthol shit on them which can irritate.
    never tried them personally though.
  • Options
    Kermit wrote:
    Like most Durex stuff, they're a bit crap.

So which make do you use? I've only ever used Durex.
  • Options
    I don't use condoms anymore, but when I did I always found condomi condoms to be much much better.

They didn't smell nasty, they felt nicer, they fit better, and I never had one break on me. The ribbed ones are very good.

Oh, and condomi are cheaper too :yes:
  • Options
    condomi *makes note*
    Never found ribbed ones to be anything extra special myself, but I have only tried durex...
    Are there any others youd recommend? within the condomi range, or other varieties?
  • Options
    Passante.
  • Options
    I don't use condoms anymore either, but we did use Condomi once or twice. I have nothing to compare them to, as I haven't used Durex before.
  • Options
    Ive only ever used durex featherlite (i think that was it they were in a red box) so ive never experanced the different feelings of different comdoms. Can girls feel it when there is a difference in thickness?
  • Options
    Dunno about the tingle condoms but DO NOT use the tingle lube! It feels like your're on fire, literally, it is horrible! It's the menthol in it, surely they must test these things before they go on sale?!
  • Options
    Pink Soda wrote:
    Dunno about the tingle condoms but DO NOT use the tingle lube! It feels like your're on fire, literally, it is horrible! It's the menthol in it, surely they must test these things before they go on sale?!

The condoms are the same, though not quite as bad as the lube. OW.
  • Options
    They're pretty good i thought.
  • Options
    A friend of a friend said they were like Christmas three times over, or some such.

Personally, I could barely tell any difference between those and any others.
  • Options
    me n my bf use tingle ones every time, occasionally have a change but yeah. neither of us have a problem with tingle ones and they feel good for us both so no probs. but every1's different i guess
  • Options
    when my boyfriend bought some condoms they had some sachets of the heat one. Tried it, seconds later it felt like i was literally being burned.
    I think non-fancy lubes are the best way to go.
  • Options
    \