Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Comments

• Options
    Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    :lol: Technical analysis there.

Well, we all knew he was of limited intellect... and such a good analysis there "just get htem to stop doing this shit"... well, if noyl it were that easy, tithead. Perhaps get the Klan to stop doing shit too eh?

Meh. What a muppet.

Edit: And yeah. Don't talk with your mouth full, Georgey!
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I wouldn't be so concerned with his use of the word shit as with his simplistic, idiotic and entirely wrong analysis of the situation.

Notice how he keeps interrupting Tony as well. But then when have Masters had much concern and manners towards servants? :D
  • Options
    This isn't the first time it's happened. Remember back in the 2000 Presidential Election campaign, he was caught using the words "major-league asshole" about someone?
    Aladdin wrote:
    I wouldn't be so concerned with his use of the word shit as with his simplistic, idiotic and entirely wrong analysis of the situation.
    Let's take a look at what he said: "See, the irony is, what they really need to do is to get Syria to get Hizbollah to stop doing this shit". Does this man have any understanding of what's going on?
  • Options
    George W. Bush is a cunt shocker. Like we didnt know.
  • Options
    Renzo wrote:
    George W. Bush is a cunt shocker. Like we didnt know.
    Speaking of that, did anyone see this? I think Bush is on the right, though they're both eerily similar.
    1426741.jpg
  • Options
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/5189048.stm

"Yo Blair!"

This is how the President of the United States of America addresses the Prime Minister of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland.

And Dubya follows the act with a number of rude interruptions and complete disregard for what the Poodle has to say.

Tony in the meantime doesn't fare a lot better than Bush when it comes to eloquency, judging by what he was saying in the taped conversation. "This trade thingy" was referring to in important commerce treaty that could prove vital for millions in third world countries.

If Bush's ignorance, disrespect and general idiocy come as no suprise, Blair's simplistic grasp of current affairs does. Unless of course Blair was watering down his words because that's the only way you can get Bush to understand a word.

In either case, this off-the-record insight into the pair has only reconfirmed most people's fears: that Bush is an illiterate buffoon, that Blair is a sad little poddle of the US president, and that the so-called 'special relationship' between the US and Britain is nothing more than a game of Masters and Servants.
  • Options
    I honestly don't see anything is wrong with the convo.
  • Options
    Well other than our 'greatest ally' (LOL!) treatinig the Her Majesty's Prime Minister as a piece of shit or an unworthy manservant?

Some special relationship!
  • Options
    Aladdin wrote:
    Well other than our 'greatest ally' (LOL!) treatinig the Her Majesty's Prime Minister as a piece of shit or an unworthy manservant?

Some special relationship!
    Hardly. It was an informal convo.
    You have swore many times does that mean everyone is unworthy to you too?
  • Options
    'Yo Blair' is past any informality. It's lack of respect, compounded because you can bet your arse Tony Blair doesn't address Dubya as 'Yo Bush'.

And of course it is not just the addressing. It's the constant interruptions during the mostly one-sided conversation.

Bush doesn't have any respect or manners towards Blair.

With friends like these...
  • Options
    Aladdin wrote:
    'Yo Blair' is past any informality. It's lack of respect, compounded because you can bet your arse Tony Blair doesn't address Dubya as 'Yo Bush'.

And of course it is not just the addressing. It's the constant interruptions during the mostly one-sided conversation.

Bush doesn't have any respect or manners towards Blair.

With friends like these...
    Yo... round my end Aladdin that IS a sign of respect, an informal one, a friendly one. It's obviously different where you are.
  • Options
    Why not 'Yo Tony'?

The use of the surname rather than the name tells us a lot.

And you are conveniently forgetting to comment on the rude interruptions whenever Blair tried to say something.

Face it: Bush sees the PM of Great Britain as little more than a useful idiot.
  • Options
    Aladdin wrote:
    Why not 'Yo Tony'?

The use of the surname rather than the name tells us a lot.

And you are conveniently forgetting to comment on the rude interruptions whenever Blair tried to say something.

Face it: Bush sees the PM of Great Britain as little more than a useful idiot.
    lol. aladdin you make me chuckle... my sure name is shaw-harvey yeah.... loads of people refer me to that, it is a sign if respect. geeees. lol

I think the cionvo is really pleasing how friendly they are, Yo blair, that is infomal and prooves how their relationship is like. UK/US mno other relationship liek it. Im proud
  • Options
    LOL :D Does anyone else smell the desperation?

I'll ask for a third time:

What do you think of Bush rudely interrupting Blair every time he opened his mouth? Do you think that's normal, even in an informal conversation?
  • Options
    He speaks with his mouth full, disgusting!
  • Options
    luke ...do you have critisism of usa uk at all or do you believe we are the greatest peoples/nations on earth?
  • Options
    luke ...do you have critisism of usa uk at all or do you believe we are the greatest peoples/nations on earth?

*Waits for MR to ask next whether bears defecate in wooded areas or wonder about the religious denomination of the Pope*

;)
  • Options
    Aladdin wrote:
    *Waits for MR to ask next whether bears defecate in wooded areas or wonder about the religious denomination of the Pope*

;)
    :D point taken.
  • Options
    blairbushdc1.jpg
  • Options
    subject13 wrote:
    He speaks with his mouth full, disgusting!
    It may be to you.... a lot of people speak with their mouth full. I've done it plenty of times.
  • Options
    Aladdin wrote:
    LOL :D Does anyone else smell the desperation?

I'll ask for a third time:

What do you think of Bush rudely interrupting Blair every time he opened his mouth? Do you think that's normal, even in an informal conversation?
    Interrupting? he was hardly doing that.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/5188258.stm

This is the whole convo... very friendly indeed. :thumb:
  • Options
    It is a great relationship - I believe that.
  • Options
    luke88 wrote:
    Interrupting? he was hardly doing that.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/5188258.stm

This is the whole convo... very friendly indeed. :thumb:
    You clearly have been watching a different conversation.

Either that or you are so delusional your brain is blocking off certain visions and sounds to keep your idealistic concepts intact.
  • Options
    luke88 wrote:
    It may be to you.... a lot of people speak with their mouth full. I've done it plenty of times.

Not something to be proud of!
  • Options
    subject13 wrote:
    Not something to be proud of!
    It's not something to cry over either - get over it!
  • Options
    Aladdin wrote:
    You clearly have been watching a different conversation.

Either that or you are so delusional your brain is blocking off certain visions and sounds to keep your idealistic concepts intact.
    Not at all.

Yo Aladdin, how yas doin man? :)
  • Options
    Keep trying to justify the unjustifiable. It's like watching a car crash :D

I suspect few people would have any doubt that if Bush and Blair were filmed throwing babies into a canal, you would be here defending them and saying how it's a perfectly normal thing. :lol:
  • Options
    luke88 wrote:
    It's not something to cry over either - get over it!

You need to get over been a complete twat before you get banned again.
  • Options
    I don't think there's anything wrong with the conversation itself. Of course, Bush doesn't show the same courtesy as Blair shows for him but I suspect this is more because Bush hasn't been brought up with the same regard for social ettiquette as his British equivelent :D

What concerns me is how he has an apparent disregard for the sensitivites of the situation. 'All they need to do is get Syria to put pressure on Hizbollah to stop this shit'. Seriously, as the most powerful man in the world, you'd think he'd be a bit more clued up. I bet Blair is embarressed by him.