Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

ugh i am clearly going...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
insane! i'm getting angry with friends over small things and sutff, i cant stand people moving my things in my room around me, or if im sitting down and they start throwing things around it really distresses me!
They keep calling me autistic but im pretty sure im not. things like when we we're in my room and they kept asking for a drink and then when i said 'right waot there for a sec and we'll get a drink on our way out' the guy jsut kept moving out the door!
ARRGH
what the hell is going on!

Comments

• Options
    Why do they throw your things around, why not just tell them not to?
  • Options
    Take a chill pill fella!! :thumb:
  • Options
    I don't know whats going on either.. If thats any consolation? :p
  • Options
    Not a scooby.

But I blame Ronaldo.
  • Options
    Why do they throw your things around, why not just tell them not to?

i do i just go 'stop throwing that' 'stop moving those' calmly and they sometimes do or dont. one guy jsut picks stuff up and looks at me waiting for me to say it!
  • Options
    softworld wrote:
    i do i just go 'stop throwing that' 'stop moving those' calmly and they sometimes do or dont. one guy jsut picks stuff up and looks at me waiting for me to say it!
    You should talk to them one on one, seriously, and say it bothers you. If they still don't listen, then flip out and blame the insanity ;)
  • Options
    Chuck em out if they're annoying ya innit.

Why are you on the computer if they're there?
  • Options
    You should talk to them one on one, seriously, and say it bothers you. If they still don't listen, then flip out and blame the insanity ;)

i have! and all i got was called autistic!
    Why are you on the computer if they're there?

2 of them have gone home, the otherone is on my laptop which ive said is ok for him to use.
  • Options
    perhaps its some sort of obsessive complusive disorder?

I once had a go at my fiance for putting a tin of beans in the wrong side of the cupboard, he tells everyone but i see the funny side of it and cant believe i was that fussy :lol:
  • Options
    it sounds like theyre TRYING to freak you out.
    Do you think theyre bullying you a bit?
  • Options
    Dianne1985 wrote:
    perhaps its some sort of obsessive complusive disorder?
    i dont obsess over anything else though, just people moving my stuf if im in the room. eg, i will make my mum leave my room if she tries to tidy while im in there.
    Nah i wouldnt say they are bullying me because they know if they push it past the limit i'll hit them or something.
  • Options
    does seem a bit like theyre taking advantage. i dont have any advice to offer though i wouldnt know what to do in that situation.
  • Options

What I was thinking. If you ignore it and try to show it doesn't bother you they'll soon get tired of it.
  • Options
    softworld wrote:
    i dont obsess over anything else though, just people moving my stuf if im in the room. eg, i will make my mum leave my room if she tries to tidy while im in there

if it was ocd, it doesnt necessarily mean you are obsessive about everything, i have a little routine i do for luck(like tighten tongue bar, rub my nail - stupid things like that but in a certain order) but at one point i HAD to do 4 times in a row 5 times a day and correctly:crazyeyes but no idea where it came from
  • Options
    backhanders all round
  • Options
    Dianne1985 wrote:
    if it was ocd, it doesnt necessarily mean you are obsessive about everything, i have a little routine i do for luck(like tighten tongue bar, rub my nail - stupid things like that but in a certain order) but at one point i HAD to do 4 times in a row 5 times a day and correctly:crazyeyes but no idea where it came from

its only if they tidy round me. or move my stuff unless i say they can. and its only on some things, for instance i have no problem with them eating my bubblegun from the gum machine but i hate them palying with my inflatable globe.