Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Does anyone complete online free schemes?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi,

Does anyone on here complete online free schemes? Ive receintly started to and wondered if anyone has actually recieved their "promised" stuff?

I would mention the websites in question but not sure if im allowed to?

Ive completed all the terms to get my free gift though its taking a while for so called people to verify me? anyone had similar experiences????

Thanks.

Ps im new so a big hello to everyone.

Comments

• Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    I thought this was going to be spam.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    No no no chuffing hate SPAM, and the email internet kind as well lol.
  • Options
    I bet you'll end up with an inboc full of shit plus random letter through your door :(.

If some website wants my details (apart from people like Amazon etc.) then I give them the address to a drop box or a fake addy.
  • Options
    The sites are actually legit and theres a lot of people doin such websites, just wondered if anyone on here did them / had any experience of them. The item in question is a xbox 360. which is all I can probably say as I certainly dont want to be considered a spammer.
  • Options
    i wouldnt trust them. sites that look legit and sound legit and claim to be legit, might not be.
  • Options
    I'll do things for companies I know. Like when you go to a resturant and at the bottom of the reciept it says you can go somewhere and fill out a questionaire and get a free appatizer. I'm all about that. I love appitaizers.

Or when my taco bell cup tells me to go to their website and enter the code for the chance to win 1 millioni pesos. Why the hell not. I know they are legit companies and theres nothing I have to do.

As for the pop up ads that say if you can make bush climb the rope faster than arnold then you can win a free razr, not a chance in hell.
  • Options
    my_name wrote:
    I'll do things for companies I know. Like when you go to a resturant and at the bottom of the reciept it says you can go somewhere and fill out a questionaire and get a free appatizer. I'm all about that. I love appitaizers.

Or when my taco bell cup tells me to go to their website and enter the code for the chance to win 1 millioni pesos. Why the hell not. I know they are legit companies and theres nothing I have to do.

As for the pop up ads that say if you can make bush climb the rope faster than arnold then you can win a free razr, not a chance in hell.

HAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAH!!!!
    i'll do the same but not for those stupid ads on top of my computer.
  • Options
    Every company and scam is there to make money. To make money, somewhere down the line somebody had to lose out and spend/get conned out of theirs. What you have to ask yourself is why would anyone give you a free xbox?
  • Options
    what you mean that if you dont shoot the ducks or climb faster than arnold you don't get a free ipod or Razr?
  • Options
    However I did read that there are legitimate schemes that give consumers free products for answering surveys etc, I think the way they managed to do this was by the company in question could sell there answers on to marketing companies etc...
    I may be completly wrong.
  • Options
    you might be able to get a sample of shampoo or a bag of sweets or something for that but jeez! your details arent worth the cost of an xbox360!
  • Options
    well i looked into in before I joined, company seems legit, not one of these pop up things, and ive found lots of people on a neutral forum that have recieved their items, just wondered why mine was not yet on its way?? asked this question on that forum and they didnt know why?

O and the one thing that convinced me it was legit, was a BBC newsnight report, which has got to be a good sign?
  • Options
    icey wrote:
    you might be able to get a sample of shampoo or a bag of sweets or something for that but jeez! your details arent worth the cost of an xbox360!

you would be surprised! You can have the details of 10,000 random people, which is ok. But the details of 500 people who would be interested in your product, that's gold.