Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

heres to a question

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
okie.

so my gf gave me a blowjob and it lasted for like 15 mins and i cumed.

5 mins later she gave me a blowjob and seriously lasted for an hour and did not cum at all.

im just wondering... is that normal or not? and how come i did not cum again?

im sorry if this is like a nasty thing but im really interstead.

thanks

Comments

• Options
    My god, my sympathy goes out to your girlfriends jaw! What a trooper, though its girls like her who make men think the rest of us will do the same :p

Yes its normal. Its called recovery time. You should have paid attention in health class, they taught all about it :yes:
  • Options
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Refractory_period

basicaly if you have just come from a bj, then your body will take some time to be able to produce another orgasm/ejaculation
  • Options
    my_name wrote:
    My god, my sympathy goes out to your girlfriends jaw! What a trooper, though its girls like her who make men think the rest of us will do the same :p

Yes its normal. Its called recovery time. You should have paid attention in health class, they taught all about it :yes:

lol. i guess she is a trooper and very good g.f =]

and... about the school. i got kicked out of school for the whole year. haha

but thanks for the replys

i really appericate it.
  • Options
    th3on3 wrote:
    okie.

so my gf gave me a blowjob and it lasted for like 15 mins and i cumed.

5 mins later she gave me a blowjob and seriously lasted for an hour and did not cum at all.

That's just plain greedy! :razz: