Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Ebay wasters etc

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Ok i sold something on ebay but the blokes been a right prat and first of all never contacted for well over a week (my terms say contact within 3 days, money within 7). So after several emails i reported it to ebay, then about 2 days later he told me sorry blah blah blah and that the money had been posted. That was a week ago. I emailed him again today basically telling him to not waste my time and to tell me if he no longer wants it.
Now i figured if i don't hear anything by tommorow i will do a second chance offer on it or relist if not wanted by the 2nd highest bidder.
Question is, if the other person decides that yes they want it, i don't request the final value fee back do i?

Comments

• Options
    Get eBay to give him an unpaid strike as well so other people know that he is a non payer, als leave bad feed back.

What really pisses me off is when your selling something for xxx and someone asks if they can have it for xx. I'm sell my Samsung D600 on eBay at the mo and someone already asked if they can have it for 40 quid! I said "Don't be so stupid, you really think I'm gonna let a 3 month old D600 go for 40 quid when it costs over 300 brand new?"

:mad: :mad: :mad: Those people REALLY piss me off.
  • Options
    Makoto wrote:
    I'm sell my Samsung D600 on eBay at the mo and someone already asked if they can have it for 40 quid! I said "Don't be so stupid, you really think I'm gonna let a 3 month old D600 go for 40 quid when it costs over 300 brand new?"
    you what? D600's cost over £300! :impissed:
    i found one of these on the street the other day in decent nick as well. the owner rang the phone so i answered and gave it back being the nice person that i am.
    Might have acted otherwise if i'd known that though....:chin:
  • Options
    Nobody brought the Samsung but some lad just PM'd me and asked if it's still for sale, I said I'd take £150 plus £10 P&P which is a bargin tbh! He'll prolly say it's to much :rollyeyes:
  • Options
    Anyone know what i do from here though so i can offer it to the second highest bidder but still get him reported?
  • Options
    You should be made to have your IQ tested before being allowed to use ebay, I seem to attract all the chumps who dont have a clue when Im selling stuff :grump:

I bought a cardigan last week for Abbie, the woman said it had only been worn once and was in good condition. It arrived yesterday, all bobbley and reeking of smoke and dampness :mad:
  • Options
    How crap
  • Options
    I moaned though and she gave me my money back :D
  • Options
    Good good