Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

The truth behind Zidane/Materazzi incident..

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Since Sunday evening the whole World has been debating what Italian defender Marco Materazzi said to Zinedine Zidane to make the retiring Frenchman react in the way he did.

The French captain, in his last ever professional game, thrust his head into Materezzi's chest in Sunday's World Cup Final resulting in a red card and shame for Zidane. Today, with the help of Italian lip-reader Arturo Belladini, we can reveal what drove Zidane to self destruct;

Materazzi was seen to hold Zidane's shirt on the edge of the penalty box in extra-time at which point Zidane said "if you want my shirt so bad you can have it"

Materazzi responded "I dont want your shirt you mother fucker. you're a fucking old man"

As they jog away Zidane is seen to laugh at this and it is unclear how he responded due to him having his back to the TV camera

Materazzi then hit a volley of abuse "you should've quit 2 years ago, you're a fucking has-bean"
"mother fucker! your mum is a fucking muslim terrorist and you are too, fuck you old man, fuck you"
"old man, this arena is not for you anymore mother fucker. Your sister is a whore and the whole Italian team has fucked her"
"fuck off you bald cunt"

Zidane carries on jogging away

"you are only good enough for Rangers" ......It's at this very point Zidane turned and head-butted him.
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    :lol:

It'd be funnier if it wasn't true.
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    "you are only good enough for Rangers" ......It's at this very point Zidane turned and head-butted him.

Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    :lol: quality!
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit

Brilliant!
  • Options
    Hehe...
  • Options
  • Options
    Fantastic :thumb:
  • Options
    Since Sunday evening the whole World has been debating what Italian defender Marco Materazzi said to Zinedine Zidane to make the retiring Frenchman react in the way he did.

The French captain, in his last ever professional game, thrust his head into Materezzi's chest in Sunday's World Cup Final resulting in a red card and shame for Zidane. Today, with the help of Italian lip-reader Arturo Belladini, we can reveal what drove Zidane to self destruct;

Materazzi was seen to hold Zidane's shirt on the edge of the penalty box in extra-time at which point Zidane said "if you want my shirt so bad you can have it"

Materazzi responded "I dont want your shirt you mother fucker. you're a fucking old man"

As they jog away Zidane is seen to laugh at this and it is unclear how he responded due to him having his back to the TV camera

Materazzi then hit a volley of abuse "you should've quit 2 years ago, you're a fucking has-bean"
    "mother fucker! your mum is a fucking muslim terrorist and you are too, fuck you old man, fuck you"
    "old man, this arena is not for you anymore mother fucker. Your sister is a whore and the whole Italian team has fucked her"
    "fuck off you bald cunt"

Zidane carries on jogging away

you bassa i thought this was another interpretation of it you had me going there
  • Options