Home› General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Ive got my drivin test in one hour!!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
And am rubbish, its me 3rd one last time i went though a red light so am teriffied!

Comments

• Options
    Good luck!! Think happy thoughts :D
  • Options
    Good luck. Try to obey the Highway Code this time.
  • Options
    And am rubbish, its me 3rd one last time i went though a red light so am teriffied!
    Well at least you learned not to go through red lights. Remember that this time and you won't make the same mistake again. :p Good luck.
  • Options
    Good luck!! Remember don't drink and drive!!
  • Options
    oh man, it seems like forever ago when i took mine!! i hope you did great. you just have to remember to take your time......hahaha
  • Options
    Good luck! :)
  • Options
    MissMurder wrote:
    oh man, it seems like forever ago when i took mine!! i hope you did great. you just have to remember to take your time......hahaha
    But not too much or you'll get done for hesitation. God it's complicated isn't it?
  • Options
    But not too much or you'll get done for hesitation. God it's complicated isn't it?

haha well yeah, but you know what i mean! :D
  • Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    Good luck :thumb:
  • Options
    guess she'll be finished about now....*fingers crosses*
  • Options
    Hi hope you passed that would be n awesome feeling! I failed 3 tests and my 4th one was cancelled in the middle of it coz the examiner thought the indicator was broke, when me and my instructor retrieved the car it was within all the required limits still so the test shouldnt have been cancelled, and did i get my money back, did i pants! AND walking back to the test centre with the examiner, found out it had been going aswell as i thought it had, only 15 minitues in though! Gutted! Got another one in August now(had my first one in MARCH, thought id be driving for summer!:no: )
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    Brake a leg!
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    icey wrote:
    guess she'll be finished about now....*fingers crosses*

no she'll be on it now! eeeeeeeeeeek! *good luck vibes*:angel:
  • Options
    Watch out for white vans, I've failed 2 tests because of them. Stupid things.
  • Options
    hehe i had a white van man blow a kiss at me, my examiner old me coz i hadnt seen(was doing a turn in the road) so i cleverly replied "oh i didnt notice him, just his van, i was concentrating on who else might be around" hehe still failed that one though hahaha
  • Options
    Fingers crossed :thumb:
  • Options
    Driving tests are horrible. I get nervous just thinking about them. I get nervous for learners if I see them go past with an examiner sat next to them, don't take my eyes off them til they've gone just hoping they don't stall or owt.

I passed a year ago :D I don't drive, and knew I wouldn't drive much when I passed, but my God it's such a relief to know it's done with and (fingers crossed!) I'll never have to take a driving test ever again in my whole entire life!
  • Options
    So how did it go?