Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Storm Watch

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Does anyone know where I can get this? I've tried ebay and the storm website, I've emailed them but I WANT it/NEED it!!!!
Thanks

Comments

• Options
    i have used storm direct before, try calling them. im not sure if i emailed or called, i deffo got a response with a satisfactory answer.

they even told me a local store that should stock the watch i was looking for.
  • Options
    koe_182 wrote:
    i have used storm direct before, try calling them. im not sure if i emailed or called, i deffo got a response with a satisfactory answer.

they even told me a local store that should stock the watch i was looking for.

Thanks!
    I'll give them a day to reply via email if not I@ll phone at end of week!
    thanks!
  • Options
    stores like binns/house of fraser sell stuff like that. or hsamuel?
  • Options
    http://www.cornerstoneshop.co.uk/ProductDetails.aspx?ProductID=1793&CategoryID=9&selection=6&group=Storm&range=

Try there (tho it's not the same colour as the one you had pictured - they have white, brown, pink and aqua) :)
  • Options
    http://www.cornerstoneshop.co.uk/ProductDetails.aspx?ProductID=1793&CategoryID=9&selection=6&group=Storm&range=

Try there (tho it's not the same colour as the one you had pictured - they have white, brown, pink and aqua) :)

Many thanks for everyone!
    I got a response from storm via email this morning and have been emailing today, the colour in that pic I put on is actually aqua, and I'm just about to order it from Storm direct, was a hard decision aqua or purple, but I think I'll get the aqua dont have a pic of the purple one!
    Strom have been brill got back to me quickly etc couldn't have asked for more so rather than get it though that site I'm going to get it from them directly, costs a bit more to deliver but I've been a pain to them today!!
    thanks!!
    hope its ok when it arrives!!