Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Hair cut

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Ok, after having the same hair cut now for about a year, I need a change... but I don't know what?! It needs to be something short - no longer than 2 inches.

So, just wondered if people could post pictures of male hairstyles which you think are cool and in fashion?

Comments

• Options
    You may want to move this thread to the "style & appearance" forum to avoid people getting pissed off...
  • Options
    Whoops, sorry. Now moved.
  • Options
    the only advice i'd give is to go for a haircut that suits your head and face, rather than going for something because its fashionable.

If its both fashionable AND suits you then go for it, but most fashionable things dont suit the majority of average people, and they just end up looking lame
  • Options
    you dont nessesarily need to have it cut to get a different style. my hair is around 2/3 inches long and i just style it however im feeling on that particular day.
    Try messing around with different styling products as you can create a totally different look depending on what you use. vary between dry styles and wet look ones and see what works for you.