Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Attitude after sexual activity?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi all,
I was just wondering sumthin...

I've noticed that with my gf, after we've been together, she's usually sleepy. (Not sleep tired, but just like, wants to close her eyes, rest for a bit before we leave, or whatever.) but, once and awhile, she'll be -really- excitable and hyper after. Either way, she seems really happy, but one tiredish, one hyper.

What do you suppose the difference is? Mood? Or what?

Comments

• Options
    I guess it might depends on a lot of thing, not sure mood come into it, maybe more the way sex was interpreted, intensity of orgasm, if she did a lot or not, if she was tired before or full of energy.... I think there is too much variable to know exactly what condition will result in exited or tired...
  • Options
    Depends on a heap of stuff: how intense her orgasm was, how she generally felt sex was, how much you 2 did etc.
    As long as she seems happy and not upset/hurt/angry i honestly don't think there is anything for you to worry about.
  • Options
    It just depends, its not anything to worry about.

It also depends when you do it. Morning sex wakes me up, but afternoon or evening sex makes me want to cuddle and sleep.