Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Spin-off things that make you feel sexy...what makes you feel wanted or loved

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
As the title says :thumb:

For me: Hugs, especially when sleeping. text messages that make me go "awwww" like just being let know that im being thought of :) , being brought a hot chocolate when i dont feel well, being kissed on the forehead (not sure why), having my hand held

Comments

• Options
    When she touch my Tralala... My dingdingdon... For wanted...
    The way she look at me or talk about her feeling for me... For loved...
  • Options
    When she touch my Tralala... My dingdingdon... For wanted...
    The way she look at me or talk about her feeling for me... For loved...
    :lol: @ that song!!

for wanted i meant non-sexual, but fair enough :)
  • Options
    Blah wrote:
    :lol: @ that song!!

for wanted i meant non-sexual, but fair enough :)

I said for loved as well, I interpreted wanted as sexualy for some reason...
  • Options
    Hugs, kisses, texts when i dont expect them always make my tummy go tingly when they are from my special girl. When she smiles at me always makes me happy.
  • Options
    sticking up for you in front of other people, doing something that shows that you're on their mind, holding you, noticing the little things about you like how you sit or the way you laugh, going out their way just to see you
  • Options
    I love getting unexpected texts and phonecalls, especially when im feeling down about something.

I feel loved when I'm asked about things that are happening in my life even though they are totally uninteresting to everyone except me, this counts for double when i'm allowed to babble on about nothing and the person listening acts so interested even though they probably arent.

I feel wanted when I get a big bear hug that lasts for ages and not because im hanging on to them like an idiot but because they want to hug me back.
  • Options
    The way he ALWAYS comes to give me a kiss and a cuddle in bed last thing before i go to sleep even though he doesnt come to bed till later.
    when he looks at me in "that way"
    The way he speaks to me, the way he will do things for me and wont act all put out. The way hes appreciative when i do things for him, every time :)
  • Options
    Blah wrote:
    text messages that make me go "awwww" like just being let know that im being thought of :)

Aye.

It's nice when everything fits too. Hard to explain, but when the other person thinks the same way you're thinking, then it's just dead nice.
  • Options
    theres a guy at work whos nickname is ding dong, and hes had it years, quite amusing

i think for me hugs are the biggest thing, i love getting them and giving them
  • Options
    Bri-namite wrote:
    Aye.

It's nice when everything fits too. Hard to explain, but when the other person thinks the same way you're thinking, then it's just dead nice.

Ooo agreed!! I love that feeling when you are on the same wavelength as someone but can still enjoy disagreeing about things.
  • Options
    Ooo agreed!! I love that feeling when you are on the same wavelength as someone but can still enjoy disagreeing about things.
    :yes:
  • Options
    It's been a while for me :( but I loved it when I met his mates for the 1st time and he knew I was shy and he pulled me closer to him and hugged me :D
    ETA: There's other things too but I can't remember them.
  • Options
    lea_uk wrote:
    It's been a while for me :( but I loved it when I met his mates for the 1st time and he knew I was shy and he pulled me closer to him and hugged me :D

Awww :love:

That is cute...
  • Options
    Even if I met girls who are total paranoid with this fact:
    lol or getting paraded around her parents house like she really wants her family to see and talk to me.

I totally have to agree with that.

It's the originality. If she planned a lot for my birthday party, or remembers little things I mentioned sometimes.

When she grabs my hand, gives me a little kiss to show, "he belongs to me."
  • Options
    I feel loved when I'm asked about things that are happening in my life even though they are totally uninteresting to everyone except me, this counts for double when i'm allowed to babble on about nothing and the person listening acts so interested even though they probably arent.

Oh yes, that is lovely.

I mostly feel loved when I'm in a lazy mood/hungover and he rolls all my cigarettes for me. I feel wanted when he's feeling lazy and I have to roll his cigarettes for him. Who said romance is dead? ;)
  • Options
    When he holds me when I'm cold.

When you just chat for ages at night time before going to sleep.

Being hugged while going to sleep. :heart:
  • Options
    when my OH gives me a look that just makes me melt
  • Options
    When I accidentally wake him up at stupid o'clock in the morning, instead of launching into a 'HAVEYOUANYIDEAWHATTIMEFFS!!!!!' type tirade, he just opens his eyes, sees me and smiles.
  • Options
    kaffrin wrote:
    When I accidentally wake him up at stupid o'clock in the morning, instead of launching into a 'HAVEYOUANYIDEAWHATTIMEFFS!!!!!' type tirade, he just opens his eyes, sees me and smiles.
    awwwwww
  • Options
    When you're at the cinema and a soppy bit comes on near the end of a film and she gives your hand a wee squeeze.

Or even when you're just walking down the street on a random day and doing random stuff, when you're holding hands and just so at ease with each other and everything just seems so cool.

Just thoughtful stuff too, like her knowing what you like from Burger King. A lot of that seems proper nothing, but when you've had really shit relationships before then you really appreciate things like that when stuff is good.
  • Options
    Bri-namite wrote:
    A lot of that seems proper nothing, but when you've had really shit relationships before then you really appreciate things like that when stuff is good.

I always find it's the tiny, automatic things that are the most honest.

Anyone can make overblown romantic gestures, but it's when they do the little things everyday, without even thinking about it, that's when I feel the most loved.
  • Options
    Bri-namite wrote:
    A lot of that seems proper nothing, but when you've had really shit relationships before then you really appreciate things like that when stuff is good.
    Amen to that.
    I dont think I will EVER take my relationship for granted now.
  • Options
    I dont think I will EVER take my relationship for granted now.

Deffo the most important thing is to always cherish what you have and not take it for granted.

This all reminds me of something Rolly posted a while back about how it's really important not to expect the relationship to be brilliant all the time, and sometimes you might get a lull, but then sometimes you'll feel butterflies and feel totally loved up and it's just the best feeling in the world.
  • Options
    When a guy tells me that he misses me...
    When he gives me an unexpected hug from behind (my favourite!)

Random texts.
    Random walks.
    Anything random!

Spontaneous is best =)
  • Options
    IWishIWas wrote:
    When he gives me an unexpected hug from behind (my favourite!)

I was going to say the same thing... when he just appears from nowhere and hugs you from behind and then kisses you on the neck :)

Or when you're out with a group of friends and then at the end of the night he tells you lil thoughts that he was thinking of while you were out together... like how beautiful you looked.
  • Options
    awww... this thread is so nice i almost had tears (damn i am feeling soppy this morning :) )

.. the person calling/texting just when you were thinking about them
    .. remembering little, seemingly unimportant things you have said
    .. wanting to show you off to their friends and family (even tho it can be scary to meet them, i like this one a lot, kinda shows that they are proud of being with you :) )
    .. a text message just to say goodnight
    .. catching them looking at me for no reason
    .. playing with my hair (:yes: :yes: )
    .. looking after me when I am sick
    .. going out and they choose a restaurant/movie/activity that I would like and really get into it, even when it is not what they would choose for themselves
    .. flowers

hmm.. i could go on and on :p