Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

I want.....

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
...a woman. For a normal relationship.

But why ain't it happening? :(

Comments

• Options
    Cos you spend too much time in supermarkets hurrying people along ;)

Seriously, though.
    Where do you think you're having problems? Meeting new people, for instance?
  • Options
    i find that its when im not expecting it that someone i really like comes along, when i met my bf, i was certain i wanted to be single, but he was just too good to pass up that chance. when your looking i think its harder to find someone you really like
  • Options
    Do you mean you don't think you're able to get a woman at all, or do you just want one that's semi-normal?

If it's the first one, then it's impossible for me to answer without patronising you.

If it's the latter, then all I'll say is you'll have to kiss a lot of frogs till you meet your princess.
  • Options
    Cos you spend too much time in supermarkets hurrying people along ;)

Cheeky :yes:
    Seriously, though.
    Where do you think you're having problems? Meeting new people, for instance?

Yep, that just about sums it up. I'm 32 and I'm not looking for 'fun' or anything casual, I really want to settle down.

I don't seem to have trouble meeting women online - none of them turned out to be girlfriend material really.

I don't think I set my sights too high - a woman would have to be at least average looking (some may call me shallow for taking looks in to account but I have no control over what I find attractive) and although definately not stick-thin, she shouldn't be overweight. I'm far from perfect but again there are certain things I look for. She'd need to be fairly intelligent as well, that's equally as important. Caring, funny, good conversation, that sort of thing.

I just can't seem to approach you women - you have that built-in fear sensor don't you - you can smell desperation a mile off. Ok, I guess the advice is to relax and be myself - but 'myself' is a man looking for a woman!

Sorry for rambling on guys....:hyper:
  • Options
    http://homepage.ntlworld.com/r.david4/Picture%201.jpg

Do you think it might be a looks thing?