Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Going to Paris

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Right I would LOVE to go to paris on my own for a few days, probably 4, in a couple of months. However, I need to book a hotel, flights etc. Flights can easily be done, but I need advice on hotels. I would like a three star, fairly central, or within an few kms of the centre of the city. Does anyone have any website etc, that I could have a look at to find a hotel that I would like?

It needs to be no more then 400 euros as well (if possible)
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    Hi ya,

I love Paris :heart: but have always stayed with friends.

So you might want to have a look at the Guardian's section on Paris on their mircosite "Been There". It has a section on accomodation in Paris with tips submitted by people who've been there.

Hope it helps! ;)
  • Options
    I went to Paris for 3 days in June for my birthday. My first 'proper' trip to france.

I definitely reccomend the hotel I stayed in http://www.paris-hotel-opal.com/ it's in the 8th/9th arrondissment and is in the Madeleine area - which is as central as you can get - a stroll from Chanel too :thumb:
    It's on the Rue Tronchet, and is in a lovely area of paris, a 2 minute stroll from Galeries Lafayette and Printemps. Hotel Opal is a 3 star hotel, with english speaking staff and wonderful rooms.

Definitely would recommend it.
  • Options
    While you're in Paris, could burn down few cars for me please?

I miss France...

:D:):D