Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Ghost Town

littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
Tis like a ghost town in here.

*whoosh* *shhhhhh*

I wonder where everyone is :chin:

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I'm hiding.

*hides*
  • Options
    Infinite wrote:
    I'm hiding.

*hides*

Why? We are not scary :no:

It's like that Bjork song ... It's oh so quiet, da da da dah, da da dah duh ...
  • Options
    I'm bored. And waiting for the boy. Procrastinating is hard when there's nothing to do on here :(.
  • Options
    Franki wrote:
    I'm bored. And waiting for the boy. Procrastinating is hard when there's nothing to do on here :(.

I know.

I am a-waiting 6pm so that we can go out :D
  • Options
    I don't know what time I'm a-waiting on, which is annoying :(. He finished work at 4, and can get from his to here in half an hour. So I'm just waiting.

I may text him in a second...
  • Options
    Franki wrote:
    I don't know what time I'm a-waiting on, which is annoying :(. He finished work at 4, and can get from his to here in half an hour. So I'm just waiting.

I may text him in a second...

I am going to go and get ready now.

We are going out in Sheffield tonight for a romantic night out and then staying over in a posh hotel. I am all excited I bought new clothes specially :D
  • Options
    This town...ahhhhh ahhhhh... is in my head now :(

I'm avoiding the match and the sun, like every other (non) sensible person :) Then I'm off round my cousins so we can eat chinese, look at her scan pictures, and I can make more ridiculous baby name suggestions :hyper:
  • Options
    EUGH gay. He might not even be coming now. He's "not feeling great atm". Ffs. I got all made up and everything :(.
  • Options
    I'm at work waiting to go home, and watching the footy on the interwebz. :D
  • Options
    Franki wrote:
    EUGH gay. He might not even be coming now. He's "not feeling great atm". Ffs. I got all made up and everything :(.

ive had that too, we've been planning to go over to my friends for drinks tonight, now he feels ill, ive been at work all day so ive not even spoken to him, just kinda got a mumble that he dont feel up to going, so im going on my own.
  • Options
    It's just shit cause we had a little mini-bust up on Thursday which was when I saw him last (for about 3 seconds) and I haven't spent any proper amount of time with him since last Saturday. I really miss him now that he's not at college anymore, and I go to Peru in less than two weeks so it would be nice to spend some time with him :(.