Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Mate and guy and rahhhhhh

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I know along with the other thread about me missing my ex im making myself sound like a bit of a liar but im not.

As you might have read in another thread i got a bit to pissed and thort that i had cracked onto my mate (Mr D). As it turns out i dont think i did but aparently i was running around all night going on about how fit he was etc etc

most of this was aimed at my best girly mate who has heard me going on about how fit he is for the last two years.

Also on my birthday in november me and a few mates went out and i was on a break with my ex. A friend of a friend (Mr N) was there who i thort was quite fit and spent the 1st 1/2 of the night flirting with. i was telling the same girly mate that i thort he was fit, she said that she didnt agree and then ran off, got off with him and then slept with him.

aparently since wednesday night (Mr D has just been round and mentioned it while he was here) she has been sending him dead flirty i wanna shag you txt's.

I know that she's not done anything wrong she can txt whoever she likes and im not really arsed that its him but it just seems like whenever i get a bit interested in a guy she has to get in there aswell.

So anyway i wouldnt say anything to her and he only told me because he doesnt know that i fancy him (he's such a nice bloke and if he had done he wouldnt have said anything) and i know the post is kindof pointless but i just want to know am i being petty being quite pissed about this? its really got on my nerves and i dont know why :banghead:

Comments

• Options
    If they're both single and you've never gone out with him or anything, then technically they're not doing anything wrong. However, I would be pissed off if a friend was trying to get with someone they knew I really liked. I know I wouldn't do that to a friend. It'd be different if my friend genuinely liked her too, but if he was just after a quick shag or whatever, then I'd probably be pissed off.
  • Options
    she's not single but then thats her perogitive. It was just now she's done it twice im feelin a bit pissed off over it. I know i have no hold over either of them but im just pissed off. reading it back does make me feel irational tho lol
  • Options
    If she's not single and the texts are serious, then yeah, I reckon you've got a right to be pissed off. If she knows that you like him, and knows it'd annoy you if she did anything with him, and she does it anyway, then she's a bit of a bitch. It'd be different if she really liked him, and wanted a relationship with him or something, but there's a million other guys she could have a fling with if that's what she wants.