Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Happy slapping

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I've never understood what joy people get out of happy slapping. One of my friends was attacked by a large group of guys who seemed to get so much happiness out of just hurting her. Does anybody understand this?

Comments

• Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 2,682 Boards Guru
    Not quite sure why this is in the drugs forum, I'm going to move it to anything goes....
  • Options
    It was just a band of morons... Morons often enjoy doing stupid stuff that non-morons people don't get...
  • Options
    Just brainless dickheads in general.
  • Options
    There are too many morons around though these days. What pathetic losers they must be to do such a thing.
  • Options
    Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    turlough wrote:
    Just brainless dickheads in general.

True that.

They are just twats to be honest. I am tempted to start a vigilante mob and kill anyone who does it. It would be fun. Position snipers round on the buildings in town... it'd be good training for military sharp shooters!
  • Options
    Teh_Gerbil wrote:
    True that.

They are just twats to be honest. I am tempted to start a vigilante mob and kill anyone who does it. It would be fun. Position snipers round on the buildings in town... it'd be good training for military sharp shooters!

I think just using a shotgun to blow there bollocks off would do.
  • Options
    I think people that happy slap deserve to be seriously injured. I hate people with there grotty camera phones that scream and video it the scum of the earth. I wish there wasn't twats like that on earth but unfortuneatley there is.