Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Don't you just hate it

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
when you make plans to go out with someone and then at the last minute, they ring to cancel?

Grrr, had made plans with a friend today to watch a movie, now she's cancelling them... not the first time either.. :mad:

Comments

• Options
    I'll tell you now, 1983 from here is really bad for doing that :yes:

I let her off because I think she's off kissing boys instead :chin: :razz:
  • Options
    Well, my friend will be out with a boy as well... so should maybe let her off the hook.But I bet they won't kiss though.
  • Options
    Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    That sucks man, yeah.

;/ Lucikly it didn't happen today. He were just a bit late.
  • Options
    Especially if in the meantime you have turned down other exciting invitations. Yep.

That is a large amount of the suck. :yes:
  • Options
    bluewisdom wrote:
    when you make plans to go out with someone and then at the last minute, they ring to cancel?

Grrr, had made plans with a friend today to watch a movie, now she's cancelling them... not the first time either.. :mad:

This, but not exactly this, happened to me yesterday. I had a friend come over, but he forgot he had to pack his bagage for his trip on Monday. Ah, what a shame. :crying:
  • Options
    kaffrin wrote:
    Especially if in the meantime you have turned down other exciting invitations. Yep.

That is a large amount of the suck. :yes:

:yes:
  • Options
    yeah or even worse they just dont turn up, the cunts.
  • Options
    yeah or even worse they just dont turn up, the cunts.

People actually DO that? How rude :impissed:

I don't know many plan-cancellers, really... but it did happen to me a few months back and the cow rang me just as I was leaving the house. So I went out anyway on my own and strangely enough it was one of the best nights out I've ever had. Probably wouldn't make a habit of it though, as before I met my new playmates I also met some of the freakiest predatory males I've ever come across.
  • Options
    Yup. My ex-best-mate cancelled plans 4 weekends in a row. I now don't see her anymore! Can hurt like a bitch in some situations.