Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Best Friends & Flatmates = Love Triangle

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Okay, I can't be bothered typing this all out anew, Imma just copy and paste from my LJ entry. The LJ which is so exciting, I must say... :rolleyes:

I had a party on Wednesday night (it was freakin awesome, by the by) and I had invited guy A from the previous post. But he had gone back home so couldn't come. His flatmate guy D was around, however, and texted me asking what I was up to. I'd met him before, and he'd bought me a drink. A nice and pretty hot guy, I figured that I'd invite him along. So he came with a bunch of friends.

By the end of the very, very long night (didn't sleep or go home till 11am) I found myself attracted to guy D. Everyone was sleepy and cold, so he got a whole bunch of duvets for folks. We shared one, sitting on the couch, chatting to everyone else and listening to music. But what people couldn't see was that under the duvet, guy D and I were holding hands, and there was a little bit of back, stomach, leg stroking going on. Nothing hardcore, just petting.

So later on that day he texts me and asks if I like guy A, cause obviously he knows about what went on cause they're best friends. But I tell him I don't know, cause I really didn't know. But I said I guessed so, eventually. Then guy D tells me that he likes me.

Oops.

In summary, I kinda like guy D and I know that he likes me.
I think I like guy A that bit better, but I don't know that he likes me. My friend tells me he might be a bit of a player.

It's all so confusing. But strangely exciting. No one ever likes me, so it's so unusual that two guys would come along at once.

I guess I just gotta see how they behave around me next time we're all together. Me, my friend, guy A and guy D. Then I gotta see how they are around me on their own. Maybe one is bored now and the other isn't.

Whatcha all reckon?

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    go with the one who makes u smile most