Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

love handles...how do u get rid of them? lol

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
well

i am in fairly decent shape.....just cant shake the love handles.....anyone solved this?

lol
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    From what I understand, walking is the best way to lose bodyfat, and running helps to keep it down.

Walking is supposed to breakdown fat, and running uses extra calories (so you wont get flabby again).
  • Options
    copious amounts of hard rough sex
  • Options
    MrG wrote:
    copious amounts of hard rough sex
    :lol:
    but without the love handles it just wont be as good, you need something to hold on to!
  • Options
    :lol:
    but without the love handles it just wont be as good, you need something to hold on to!
    Have to agree there :) I was always very worried about how my boyfriend would see me when we were having sex, turns out I have nowt to worry about. I'll ALWAYS have my insecurities though.
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    Swimming and pressups.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    Oblique crunches are good for getting rid of your love handles.
  • Options
    which are....lol
  • Options
    Obliques are the ones that run along the side i think e.g lie on your back - left foot over right knee and raise your right elbow to left knee (the muscles you work when moving are the obliques i think).
    Although like Skive's already said swimming really helps to tone you up and running if you're careful.
  • Options
    eat a well balanced diet and lift weights 3 times a week on alternate days with perhaps 30 mins of high intensity cardio on the other 2 midweek days. Have the weekend off.

tis all you need.