Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Waiting 4 marriage!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Ok I am new so Hi! I am 18 years old and am a vigin BY CHOICE! I want to wait till my honeymoon night to have sex, coz I want it to be special. But I live in Machester and get taunted about it all the time, I aint stiff and I'll go far just not all da way. Am I alone and am I a freak for waiting?

Comments

• Options
    okay since im just a kid and im not a virgin can i just say good on ya mate i mean if thats how you feel stick to it.
    if you want people to get off ya back about it you could always lie but i know its bad if you want to go on princible.
    your not alone dont worry and you'll meet that right person.

i hope my words have given you some hope.
    DaN
  • Options
    Originally posted by DaN:
    okay since im just a kid and im not a virgin can i just say good on ya mate i mean if thats how you feel stick to it.
    if you want people to get off ya back about it you could always lie but i know its bad if you want to go on princible.
    your not alone dont worry and you'll meet that right person.

i hope my words have given you some hope.
    DaN

Cheers mate!, It's nice that you don't think I am stupid 4 sticking to my princibles. I know I will find the right person[I think I have already] and your post is a really good boost for me!
    Thanx again!
  • Options
    Originally posted by j9j9:
    It doesnn't necessarily need to be a case of waiting till your honeymoon night. In my opinion (in your case) the most important thing is to be sure that you feel have found the right person and that they are absolutely sure they feel the same.

Whenever it happens, just make sure that you both feel comfortable and that it is the right time for both of you. Make it special, but don't build it up your expectations too much. Always remember that the more you get to know each other, the better it gets, but you will remember the first time for the rest of your lives.

Personally I don't know anyone who has ever made love on their wedding night! lol. Don't forget, on that particular night you are likely to be shattered and very possibly will have had too much to drink.

If you want to save it until after you get married, far better to leave it until the next day, the first day of your married lives together, when you have no-one else to think about but each other.

You can spend the whole day pampering each other, take a sensuous bath together (or shower), feed each other nibbles, massage each other, burn ylang ylang oil (make sure you like the smell first) and take time to enjoy each others bodies.

Don't change your values to fit in with anyone else. Good luck

J9

It get's better and better. I like the advise on the day after your wedding night, especially the pampering! I feel totally at ease with my decission now so cheers! This site has very cool people on it.