Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Closure

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
What happens when you didn’t quite get it? Should you try and find it? Do we really need it?

:chin:

Comments

• Options
    What's "it?"

A booger, leave it, you don't need to find it.
    100 pounds, look for it.
    A bottle of vodka, look for it.
    A pair of jeans, look for it, give up and eventually you might find it.
  • Options
    my_name wrote:
    What's "it?"
    QUOTE]

Closure!? Hey the title wasn't just a clever name.....

Over 16,000 posts, your kidding right?
  • Options
    :nervous: :p :hyper: :impissed:
    tp023 wrote:
    my_name wrote:
    What's "it?"
    QUOTE]

Closure!? Hey the title wasn't just a clever name.....

Over 16,000 posts, your kidding right?

Yeah, I'm a big joker. I did every person of the site and they gave me lots of posts. :hyper: :thumb: :crazyeyes :naughty: :yippe: :heart:
  • Options
    my_name wrote:
    :nervous: :p :hyper: :impissed:
    tp023 wrote:

Yeah, I'm a big joker. I did every person of the site and they gave me lots of posts. :hyper: :thumb: :crazyeyes :naughty: :yippe: :heart:

LOL. Anyway, have you got an opinion on this?
  • Options
    No, as I don't understand your question.

So I'll go with, no, you really don't need it.
  • Options
    my_name wrote:
    No, as I don't understand your question. QUOTE]
    Have you ever been in love? Did you ever wonder why it went wrong? Needing to know the what’s, why's etc. O.k. you’re young so maybe you don't understand.....

Let keep this simple/stupid (no offence intended), you don’t know the reason for someone’s actions….
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    tp023 wrote:
    Have you ever been in love? Did you ever wonder why it went wrong? Needing to know the what’s, why's etc. O.k. you’re young so maybe you don't understand.....

Let keep this simple/stupid (no offence intended), you don’t know the reason for someone’s actions….
    I don't understand your question either. And I aren't stupid or young, and I have been in love.

Maybe you could expand on your original point...
  • Options
    tp023 wrote:
    my_name wrote:
    No, as I don't understand your question. QUOTE]

The same as Jst has said. I'm young, yes, but I'm not stuipd and have been in love. I wa engaged at a young age. Absoutly everything went wrong that could. I took it as any sane person should. This is life and its not going to work no matter what. We never fully resolved it. But neither of us cared. Hes dead now. Car accident, bout half a year after we ended it for good. Closure is when it ends. If you have any idea of whats actually going on in your life the closure is when it ends. You know why and need no other explaining.
  • Options
    my_name wrote:
    tp023 wrote:

The same as Jst has said. I'm young, yes, but I'm not stuipd and have been in love. I wa engaged at a young age. Absoutly everything went wrong that could. I took it as any sane person should. This is life and its not going to work no matter what. We never fully resolved it. But neither of us cared. Hes dead now. Car accident, bout half a year after we ended it for good. Closure is when it ends. If you have any idea of whats actually going on in your life the closure is when it ends. You know why and need no other explaining.
    I thinkI know where you're coming from but i may be wrong.Closure comes from within.You decide it for yourself.Often there can be no other way.
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    my_name wrote:
    But neither of us cared. Hes dead now. Car accident, bout half a year after we ended it for good.

Never knew that. Quite shocking ;o
  • Options
    Edit: Don't really need to share some things.

But thats closure for you... life... knowing whats actually happening. Knowing why things end, whats happening, as I said, if you don't, you don't even know your own life and thats the saddest of all.
  • Options
    yep you need it.
    but you're the only person who can give it to yourself, so you will never "get it" as in recieve it, you have to come to some sort of resolution yourself.
    it takes time - thats about it.
  • Options
    Deffo need it.

First breakup fucked me up big style I never really found closure with her or the situation, so I went a bit off the rails tbh. Started drinking far too much, went into relationships when I didn't know why I was with any of them, got myself into so much shit and my head was really fucked for the best part of 3 or 4 years.

I'm alright now like. Closure is my friend.