Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Lousy with my hands

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
God damn, last week if anyone told me that I would ever post in the Sex forum I would have laughed in their face... well maybe not laughed in their face, perhaps have chuckle some in a sarcastic nature. In any case it seemed unlikely, and yet here I am.

So the other day my girlfriend and I were fooling around and I started using my hands. Long story short, I got the impression that I did a pretty poor job of it. I'm new at this stuff, and even though I'm sure it has a lot to do with personal preference I figured it wouldn't hurt to ask for some pointers.

thanks.

Comments

• Options
    Keep it gentle (unless she likes it rough), but not too tickly and just be aware of her body's reaction to your touch.
  • Options
    ... and don't take advice off Abu Hamza.
  • Options
    :yes: try different stuff and pay close attention .. they're all different but you should have her sussed out easy enough
  • Options
    well first of all it takes 2 to bring her to orgasm. she needs to communicate with you and tell you whether she wants you to be harder, gentler, faster etc. she might not be forthcoming with this information so maybe you could ask her as you're doing it.

as far as technique goes, the main thing to focus on is the clit, using one or 2 fingers in a circular motion. you could also use a finger or 2 inside her as well to stimulate her gspot. just curve ur finger a little towards you and you should get it. using lube is a good idea, or just lick ur finger :p
  • Options
    go easy...start off by gently rubbing. then begin to gently rub her clit. keep it slow and gentle. you'll will knwo if your doing it correct. its starts to be become more prominent. at this time you will start to know if shes getting wet. at this point you can to begin teasing by inserting a finger and or two and pull towards yourself (at this point you want to begin slowly licking her clit) dont leave it too long then gently start to rub her clit again. we're not in a race so take it easy. girls take alot longer than fellas to get worked up. keep kissing her and taking care. I could go on but I wont...just take it easy and ask her what she likes. gentle is the key but alternation can work too. speed it up and slow it down.
  • Options
    Ask her...let her tell you what she likes and how it feels not only will it be a turn on but you cant go wrong
  • Options
    go easy...start off by gently rubbing. then begin to gently rub her clit. keep it slow and gentle. you'll will knwo if your doing it correct. its starts to be become more prominent. at this time you will start to know if shes getting wet. at this point you can to begin teasing by inserting a finger and or two and pull towards yourself (at this point you want to begin slowly licking her clit) dont leave it too long then gently start to rub her clit again. we're not in a race so take it easy. girls take alot longer than fellas to get worked up. keep kissing her and taking care. I could go on but I wont...just take it easy and ask her what she likes. gentle is the key but alternation can work too. speed it up and slow it down.

thats the best one yet!
  • Options
    An other thing to stimulate when putting your finger in is the g-spot... Stimulating the g-spot can make her come faster, stronger and even give her multiple orgasmes... By experience I guarantee you it is worth finding, even if sometimes it is not that easy to find... not that hard either when you know where to look tho... Here is a small guide that should be quite useful...
    G-spot stimulation
    The Grafenberg spot (commonly referred to as the “G-spot”) is an area on the front wall of the vagina, about two inches in, which is often found to be extremely sensitive to stimulation.

When you give a woman an orgasm through G-spot stimulation, she may ejaculate. Female ejaculation for many women is most easily accomplished the first time with G-spot stimulation but this is far from a hard rule.

Also, G-spot response varies from woman to woman. Some will love it, others won’t. Be flexible with how she responds to you.

Explain the process to her

Her first ejaculation through G-spot stimulation, if she’s even capable of it, may take from ten minutes to over an hour. So you may be in for a workout!

Before beginning the first time, tell her that you want to try giving her an ejaculation and that female ejaculation is perfectly normal and a wonderful experience. Tell her that most women tend to most easily ejaculate with G-spot stimulation. Don’t begin until she’s not embarrassed or ashamed about it.

Also, explain that just prior to ejaculation, she may feel like she’s about to pee. I first encountered this phenomenon years before I knew female ejaculation existed. I was rubbing my girlfriend’s G-spot when she suddenly felt the urge to pee. Tell her that if this happens, she should relax her bladder and allow the fluid to pass and press out as if peeing. Otherwise, if she follows her initial instinct to stop peeing the ejaculation will stop! Tell her that the feeling is simply a sign that she is about to ejaculate and if there is any urine at all it will be just a little and diluted.

Warm her up first

Now that she knows about your little experiment, don’t just dive in for her G-spot right away. Unless she’s highly aroused, her G-spot won’t respond to your touch and her Skene glands won’t have had a chance to fill with ejaculate fluid. So first stimulate her clitoris and vulva with your tongue or fingers until she’s hot and very wet.

The G-spot Technique

Have her lay on her back with legs spread apart. Lay down between her legs into a position where you can insert your fingers into her easily. Make sure that your fingernails are cut short and trim, otherwise she’ll have G-sore where her G-spot use to be. Wet your index finger (it’s the one closest to your thumb) with lubricant, even if her pussy is dripping wet.

Turn your palm up and signal with your index finger to make a hook. Imagine you want to signal to someone across the room to come toward you with a “come hither” motion. In this finger position, feel your way along the upper front wall of the vagina with your finger. Assuming she’s highly aroused you should encounter an area about two inches in which should feel somewhat enlarged or rough. It is located almost directly behind the clitoris. This is the G-spot.

Initially, stroke her G-spot with your finger slowly, rubbing it with a very soft up and down motion, as if rubbing a soap bubble you don’t want to break.

If she’s getting hot, start pushing harder. Gradually increase pressure until as much pressure you’d use to write on a fogged window. As you stroke her G-spot with your lubricated finger, you must also stimulate her clitoris at the same time with your other hand or mouth and tongue.

Always maintaining a constant and steady rhythm. Maintain some level of constant pressure on the spot until the very end. Don’t pull out your finger and always return to the nook for the beginning and end of every movement.

You can vary your stroke in a number of ways; listed below are some strokes you can test. Watch her reaction to see what she likes the best.

Single finger stroke

This is the stroke you should start out with. With her laying on her back, turn your palm up and signal with your index finger with a “come hither” motion.

Double finger stroke

Same as the single finger stroke, but use two fingers instead of one.

Walking finger stroke

Use two fingers as you would in the double finger stroke, but move them in opposite strides of each other as if your fingers were walking.

Penetration finger stroke

Slide two fingers out a fraction of an inch and push them back in, similar to the in-and-out motion of intercourse, but with smaller strokes.

When you feel her vagina contracting and she nears orgasm, stroke more rapidly. Apply a firmer touch if she enjoys it, otherwise stroke more rapidly but gently. Encourage her by saying, “You’re getting it, go for it, don’t worry, relax and let it come.” Tell her how erotic you find it for her to ejaculate. Remind her at this point to relax her bladder and press out as if urinating.

The Finale

When she orgasms, her vagina may push your finger outward. Don’t pull out! Instead, press in gently. A surprising amount of fluid might shoot out. If it’s more than a few teaspoons, it’s a mixture of female ejaculate and diluted urine – so watch your eyes!

On the other hand, she may orgasm and not ejaculate any fluid. Ejaculation takes practice and might not happen for her the first time; for other women the amount is so small that even if you’re successful it may be too little to notice.

Unlike for a man, this is not the end. Women’s capacity for pleasure is enormous. If she’s capable of multiple or serial orgasms, she can also have multiple ejaculations with further stimulation. Either way, the final result will most likely be the most intense and pleasurable sex she’s ever had.

Don’t get too caught up in associating G-spot stimulation with female ejaculation. For many women, stimulating her G-spot makes ejaculation easier the first few times. But once she starts ejaculating easily and becomes comfortable and familiar with the process, she can learn to have powerful, liquid squirting orgasms with clitoral stimulation alone.

The stomach and knees position

If she has trouble reaching orgasm after a number of tries, having her lie on her back may not be the best position. Instead, have her roll over on her stomach and get up on her knees so that her butt is in the air. You’ll find it easier to stimulate her G-spot in this position, and she might respond better. Coming from behind her, slide your index finger back into her vagina, facing downward in a hook. Find her G-spot and stroke it as discussed above. Use your other hand, lubricated of course, to stimulate her clitoris at the same time.

Another variation to try while she’s on her stomach and knees is to instead insert your thumb into her vagina and stroke the G-spot. Take your other two fingers and lay them down on her clitoris. Allow the entire curve of your hand between the thumb and forefinger to lie along her vagina and clit. Stroke with your thumb and rub her clit with your other two fingers at the same time.
  • Options

God that turned me on!

:blush:
  • Options
    This is all excellent advice, and I just have one point to add - that you should definitely pay attention to her. Technique is important, but this is a very sensual, close act that is between you two, and for maximum pleasure, you should watch, listen and feel her reactions. At the end of the day, practice makes perfect and you'll learn what she does and doesn't like, and how to respond and follow up 'your moves', as it were. Keep a connection as well as learning from all this advice and it'll be wonderful for both of you.
  • Options
    fucking hell

lol same ^ that turned me on nihilisticmadman!!!

id love a guy to REALLY know what hes doing like that blimey that wud be amazing - and i didnt realise that we "ejaculate" i just thought we got wet, and orgasmed......:blush: does that make me look stupid :banghead:

lol
  • Options
    If she’s getting hot, start pushing harder. Gradually increase pressure until as much pressure you’d use to write on a fogged window.

:lol: i'd love to know how he thought of that analogy, sounds about right as well.....
  • Options
    aleox wrote:
    God that turned me on!

:blush:

I try my best. I like to give my lady friends a good time :naughty::D
  • Options
    jenni30 wrote:
    fucking hell

lol same ^ that turned me on nihilisticmadman!!!

id love a guy to REALLY know what hes doing like that blimey that wud be amazing - and i didnt realise that we "ejaculate" i just thought we got wet, and orgasmed......:blush: does that make me look stupid :banghead:

lol

Nope doesn't make you look stupid as female can orgasm and get wet without actually ejeculating... Ejaculation happend when the orgasm is real powerful and the job well done... and well there is also multiple orgasmes, which is basically an orgasmes every few seconds and everytime it get more intense...
  • Options
  • Options
    Thanks for the help guys, I think it went better this time.:)
  • Options
    Thanks for the help guys, I think it went better this time.:)

The more you do it, the better you will become. I think we are all a bit akward at first, however you soon begin to realise what is good for her. Remember to not just focus on the one area, kissing her neck and touching her breasts can really help.

Good luck with it :thumb: