Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Life

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
The most unfair thing about life is the way it ends. I mean, life is tough. It takes up a lot of your time. What do you get at the end of it? A death! What's that, a bonus?! I think the life cycle is all backwards. You should die first, get it out of the way. Then you go live in an old age home. You get kicked out for being too healthy, go collect your pension, then, when you start work, you get a gold watch on your first day. You work forty years until you're young enough to enjoy your retirement. You drink alcohol, you party, and you get ready for High School. You go to primary school, you become a kid, you play, you have no responsibilities, you become a little baby, you go back to the womb and you spend your last 9 months floating with luxuries like central heating, spa, room service on tap, then you finish off as an orgasm!

That's how life should be.

Comments

• Options
    If only! That sounds like a blissed-out kinda existence... but now I'm trying to figure out where I'd be if it did work that way. Confusion! :p
  • Options
    I stopped reading at "life takes up a lot of your time".
  • Options
    I like that!
  • Options
    Agreed!
  • Options
    JamesZero wrote:
    I like that!

Like the new av James!! :thumb:
  • Options
    Ha.... god that sounds good.... Sign me up for that!
  • Options
    Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    JamesZero wrote:
    I like that!
    So do i!