Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

oh dear god

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
My boyfriend just rang me up pissed which was rather amusing. Said bye etc then he rang me up again and said 'I feel ill' then proceeded to chuck up down the phone to me several times. EW

Comments

• Options
    Rachael wrote:
    My boyfriend just rang me up pissed which was rather amusing. Said bye etc then he rang me up again and said 'I feel ill' then proceeded to chuck up down the phone to me several times. EW

I had an ex do that to me one night, she woke up naked upside down lying on top of her bed with puke in her sink (student halls) I found it amusing
  • Options
    Oh deary. Now to mock him forever or not to? Hmmm :yuck:
  • Options
    Rachael wrote:
    Oh deary. Now to mock him forever or not to? Hmmm :yuck:

what I forgot to add was this was on a thursday and she was dying the next morning and in her mess of a state left the plug in the hole, so the sink was full of vomit. she was in arush to catchthe bus home to see me for the weekend on the friday. I came back up to halls on the sunday to find a really smelly room and no sick in the sink. it had evaporated into the air. I found it funny as hell and slagged her constantly about it
  • Options
    Eww. Well I got my revenge and rang his mum to tell her that she'd better go upstairs to check on him and also see the mess he had left. Hehe ;)
  • Options
    Rachael wrote:
    Eww. Well I got my revenge and rang his mum to tell her that she'd better go upstairs to check on him and also see the mess he had left. Hehe ;)

thats fucking quality. nice one :thumb:
  • Options
    My ex was once sick allll over his place when I was staying there, was the sickest thing coz it was rice :yuk:
  • Options
    He chundered like ...well it must have been 4x over the phone to me and I was so tempted to hang up so I just held the phone at arms length but I could still hear it :nervous:
  • Options
    Rachael wrote:

You lucky, lucky girl!!!
  • Options
    Ooo so you two are official now then? :)

My ex of three years did this to me. He rang me when he got in from a night out. For 45 minutes I stayed on the phone whilst he was throwing up down the toilet. It wasn't nice. What made it worse is, that he fell asleep with his head down the toilet :lol: and he woke up there the next morning!!! Serves him right for falling asleep on the phone to me! Hahahaha.
  • Options
    When I was with one of my ex gf's once, I got a call from her when I was asleep at about 3 in the morning... she had been out with some work mates, but lost them at the end of the night, I had to get up, go get her, then take her home... by then all I wanted to do was go home and go to bed... but no, she decided to take all her clothes off, start dancing and singing... then she went and threw up in her bin!!

She didnt live that one down for a long time!
  • Options
    *Stacey* wrote:
    Ooo so you two are official now then? :)

My ex of three years did this to me. He rang me when he got in from a night out. For 45 minutes I stayed on the phone whilst he was throwing up down the toilet. It wasn't nice. What made it worse is, that he fell asleep with his head down the toilet :lol: and he woke up there the next morning!!! Serves him right for falling asleep on the phone to me! Hahahaha.

Ahahahahahha oh dear.

I am calling him a dirty pisshead in all my text messages to him now. Stacey go look at my myspace profile for a pic. We're official :) Hehe

James- Oh dear! I hope you took a pic
  • Options
    *goes to post lots of picture comments*

Hahaha.

You both look really happy together. I think I've posted on the right pics, haha. I'm just going by the picture you sent me a few weeks back.

Oooo, me and my boy are official now too. Hehehe.
  • Options
    Yah you got the right ones :D

OOOER!! I hope he doesnt phone you up just to yack up down the phone to you! :grump:
  • Options
    Hahaha. Me neither.

I've been there and had that before! I'd rather not have it happen to me again! :lol: