Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Ya know what's fun?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Movie nights with a bunch of your buddies. Especialy when the movies are poorly done and full of action scenes.:yes:

Comments

• Options
    Must be an American thing.
  • Options
    turlough wrote:
    Must be an American thing.
    You've never got a bunch of friends together and (sorta) watched a bunch of weird movies?
  • Options
    You've never got a bunch of friends together and (sorta) watched a bunch of weird movies?

Haha no, haven't actually been to the movies in over 2 years nevermind with mates to see a bad movie. I'm sure it's fun.
  • Options
    turlough wrote:
    Haha no, haven't actually been to the movies in over 2 years nevermind with mates to see a bad movie. I'm sure it's fun.
    nah man, we didn't go out to the movies. If you show up drunk they wouldn't let ya in. We rented em', got drunk, then wrecked up my house. Good times, good times.
  • Options
    nah man, we didn't go out to the movies. If you show up drunk they wouldn't let ya in. We rented em', got drunk, then wrecked up my house. Good times, good times.

Oh rite, then yeh fucking sures I've done that. I end up getting so wasted that I miss the whole movie or so much of it that I don't know what it's about.