Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

I have enough...

BillieTheBotBillieTheBot Posts: 8,721 Bot
Don't know what's going on, but lately I have enough of pretty much everything...

I have enough of fucking forums (no offense to here speaking generally), games and the rest...

Work is shite lately, don't have enough and not enough cash...

I think I need a break big time, I think, haven't any proper holidays (cos going in France for 5 days in my family is no holiday) in 5 years...

I'm just pissed off all the time, have enough, completly enough, of fucking everything...

Spliff doesn't even make it better anymore and no spliff doesn't change much either...

I feel like breaking walls with my head litteraly :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Anyway, to the point, I think I might leave you guys for a while...

Not being around much lately anyway...

Don't know...

I just have enough like I haven't in a very long time...

The fucking weaher doesn't help either... Fucking too hot and sunny for me...

Bah, anyway, again, thought of posting this yesterday again and thought well keep it in, but well never bothered anyone with my fucking trouble in here before so here ya go...

And on top of that's tis fucking 2AM and I am so stressed I have not a fucking clue if I will manage to even get 1 min of fucking sleep tonight...

Anyway...

The nihilisticmadman has enough...
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Bye bye :(

hopefully you'll come back to us sometime in the near future.

take care x
  • Options
    Bye bye :(

hopefully you'll come back to us sometime in the near future.

take care x

I just said I think I might...

Or is this your way of showing me the door... :p
  • Options
    don't leave.

you'll be missed by the masses.
  • Options
    dont leave, the Waste time board is nothing without you! :no: :no:
  • Options

:lol:

Don't leave us!
  • Options
    Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    I been feeling alot like this latley. Need a new distraction eh? One day, folk like you nad me will face up to ourselves anf ifnd out what IS the problem.

Heh, until then, yeah, Vacations help get it out of your system. I dunno what it is either... everything just starts to get boring... then you get angry. Happens to the best of us!

Just chill dude. Takre some time out before you burn out! Holiday, break, go for a walk and think things over sometimes help (Now is best, its stupid o'clock and no-one will be out outside, so you'll be alone to think. I've done it before.)... but most of all... you need to relax and have some fun.
  • Options
    Like Gerbil said, try and take some time to chill. There's something obviously bothering you, try and get to the bottom of it. Do anything you need to try and feel better.Be with people who care about you and try and be honest with yourself. Hope you'll be better... if you're away we'll certainly miss you!
  • Options

hehe, sorry i misunderstood. :p
  • Options
    So what you're saying is 'BRB'?
  • Options
    This hasnt got anything to do with Jimv not allowing you to help modify the boards?
    eh?
  • Options
    Well if you go, take it easy mate :)
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    Good luck with everything... See you again if you want. :)
  • Options
    He'll come back....they always do. :D
  • Options
    Your feeling sounds very familiar to something I've recently been experiencing. I'm sure they were not caused by the same reason - I usually refer it to as low morale - when you feel you haven't done something useful or productive. I get this feeling frequently, as it's summer holidays now. Some days, I just sit in front of the computer, feeling like shit. Other days, I read tonnes and write poetry - the latter really is the solution for me!

No matter what the feeling is, I'm sure you'll be out of it in no time. It's all about positive thinking (easier said than done, I know :( )!
  • Options
    Don't stay away for too long.
  • Options
    Well back already... And as I said was just thinking of leaving and was not saying goodbye at all... Just needed to rant I guess...

But started a job today, learn some money is coming my way and had already quite a bit of sex andthe day is not finish...

So feeling a bit better I guess, also tis less hot today, rain and grey weather did me some good...

Anyway, let's read around, didn't log all day long...
  • Options
    Glad you decided to stay, dude and glad you're feeling better.
    Would have been weird here without you...not that I've been here much recently :p