Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Going cold on Ken Livingstone

Whereas Ken Livingstone has often said what millions think or feel including myself, and has done some very good things for London, he's making more and more wrong decisions and statements of late.

Not for the first time, he's defending to the hilt the not-terribly-popular Met Commissioner 'Sir' Ian Blair. Despite Blair's constant fuck ups and misleadings regarding the shooting of De Menezes and other issues Ken Livingstone continues to come to the defence of the troubled copper, and now he dares to criticise the Independent Police Complaints Commission- presumably because it exposes the Met and its boss as the incompetent fools they are:

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/12062006/344/mishandled-menezes-probe-attacked.html

I mean, what is it with Livingstone and Ian Blair? Why would the former go to such lenghts to defend a man's actions that have been unnaceptable in the eyes of just about everyone else? Is he in love with Sir Ian or something??
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I heard this on the radio this morning I also felt really disappointed. Maybe Kens going senile.
  • Options
    Don't worry, he's just like the rest of them.

For some reason he went to the lass's work, for no reason other than to get us to vote for David "Blairite cunt" Milliband. I hope the newts strangle him.
  • Options
    It's simply one discredited member of the establishment defending another discredited member of the establishment. Nothing surprising. I hope that the media hounds Blair - yes, both of the bastards - out of their jobs in the next few weeks.