Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Unknown injuries

BillieTheBotBillieTheBot Posts: 8,721 Bot
Please see the attached picture, now its not too clear on the picture compared to what its like seeing it in person, but notice the slight discolouring in my forehead. Its a giant painfull bruise, slightly less noticeable in the past couple of days, due to me spending lots of time in the sun.

Now the last time i was drunk was wednesday, except theres a picture of me taken on tuesday night (at work), and the bruise is there, just hadnt noticed it before. So its not some drunken recent accident or anything.

Has anyone else ever had any unexplained injuries as such? Cause im buggered if i know whats happened.
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    I'm clueless.
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    hit your head while asleep? maybe off a radiator if you sleep next to one? i've woken with a few small burns before.
  • Options
    dont sleep next to a radiator, and the only way i could hit my head while sleeping would be to crack my skull open while falling out of bed :nervous:
  • Options
    Hahaha. I get loads of random injuries. I'm clumsy though. I'm always walking into things and shit.

Maybe someone tried to kill you in your sleep by hitting you over the head but failed.
  • Options
    I've had loads in the past. I have a bruise on my arm, but don't know where it cme from.
  • Options
    i get loads of curious, random injuries. minor things, but some are big enough to make me wonder why i didn't feel it at the time? odd.

i am dead, dead clumsy though.
  • Options
    Happens to me ALL the time. I am sooo clumsy it's unbelivable. I always get mad bruises + cuts and never have a clue how I got them.
  • Options
    I always wake up with random bruises. Usually on my legs, sometimes on my arms or feet. At first I thought my mom beat me with her barbed wire wrapped bamboo stick while I sleep but it continued after I'd moved out. I think Simba does it.
  • Options
    MrG wrote:
    Has anyone else ever had any unexplained injuries as such? Cause im buggered if i know whats happened.

Well, considering that you appear to have bloodshot eyes and dilated pupils, I'd put it down to the smack .... :lol:
  • Options
    i have bruises all over me that i have absolutely no idea where they came from!! i must get them when im drinking.. but most of the time i remember everything the next morning after a night out, and im certain that i didnt fall over or bash into anything! its weird
  • Options
    Teagan wrote:
    Well, considering that you appear to have bloodshot eyes and dilated pupils, I'd put it down to the smack .... :lol:

Interesting fact... Heroin actually makes your pupils go smaller... :yes:

Cant remeber where I read that from though...