Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

orange bugs!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Has anyone seen little orange bugs about i have seen a few around the house and i'venever seen them before! any ideas as to what they are? They are tiny and i'm not sure if they fly or not but they are orange.

Comments

• Options
    We have little black bugs in the house. Luckily they're so thick they don't move when I squash them.
  • Options
  • Options
    Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    :lol:

Erm are they ladybirds?

Either way. A book deals with them.
  • Options
    Yeh a book does deal with them so does a lil bit of tissue. It's just annoying to see them everywhere considering i've never seen them before, they have just like popped up over night.
  • Options
    provbably funky ants.
  • Options
    and if they mostly seem to inhabit window sills and plant pots ...it's the killer funky ant but ...no need to panic.
    if you sleep with toilet roll plugging all orifishes ...they can't kill you.
    just crawl over you in the night ...biting and nibbling and trying to find a way in.
  • Options
    Could be a ladybird in it's early stage of development. Just eat them!
  • Options
    Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    TBh, you should flee to at least 50 miles away. Saw it on the Beed news... they secrete a deadly toxic gas, just came here from the Mid East... new migration patter 'cos of gloabal warming. IF they all swarm in one place, they can spread hte gass over 5 miles if there is about 300 of them...

Best be safe and run!!! :shocking: