Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

late period...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
ok, my period is over a week late. i haven't had sex so i don't think it's because i'm pregnant. my periods have never been regular and i've always experienced quite a bit of pain with them but it's never been this late that i know....guess i should go to the doctor....any ideas what might be the cause?

Comments

• Options
    Schnook wrote:
    ok, my period is over a week late. i haven't had sex so i don't think it's because i'm pregnant. my periods have never been regular and i've always experienced quite a bit of pain with them but it's never been this late that i know....guess i should go to the doctor....any ideas what might be the cause?

have you changed your diet, or excerise program lately? Increased weight gain or lost can impact your periods.
  • Options
    i've recently joined a gym but i've only been once lol as for diet, haven't changed it in any way that i've noticed
  • Options
    Well stress can also impact your period
  • Options
    not really been under any stress lately other than relationship stuffs ...i think i'll give it another while yet and if nothing then i'll visit a doctor
  • Options
    might as well can't hurt