Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

How should I deal with this spiggin' hufter?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
There's a 15 yo boy at the canoe club who for some reason hates me. He's just starting to get quite good at canoeing, team that with being a 15 year old boy and he has an ego the size of China. He makes a lot of nasty comments about me to my sisters and it's getting annoying. It does bother me but I tell myself enough lies so that it doesn't matter, but my younger sister is getting quite upset by this.

Should I just tell him that whatever he thinks of me, I don't care but just stop upsetting my sister with it? He's being a right tosser. Even though I'm not there at the moment he is still doing it.

Alternatives include throwing him in the canal, or sabotaging his boat.

Comments

• Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Throw him in the canal is my prefered option.

Just tell him to shut it. The moron has probably just started his erections.
  • Options
    i find that ignoring teenage boys is the best way to get them to stop being nobs

they thrive on responses and attention

eta: threaten to pull out his first piece of bumfluff :lol:
  • Options
    Get your sister to push him in the canal, Soon cheer her up :)
  • Options
    Threatening to cut his emo hair might be funnier!

I'll tell my sister to ignore him (I pretty much ignore him anyway).

Throwing him in the canal still seems appealing though...
  • Options
    Sabotage his boat, then wait for that to get him in the canal, thus not implicating you in any way ;)

I too would ignore it. If you let him know that it bothers either you or your sister he is likely to keep doing it out of spite.
  • Options
    i think you should just tell him that although hes within his rights to like or dislike who the hell he wants, Hes not within his rights to act like a cunt about it and to grow the hell up. Failing that, get JST to go and stand next to him with his arms crossed and give him evils.
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Failing that, get JST to go and stand next to him with his arms crossed and give him evils.

I have my uses!
  • Options
    ignore him, he's not worth it. :no:
  • Options
    Do you all have the same teachers? It might be that you are the person the teachers talk about the most as being a good canoeist (is that a word?!) and so he's a bit miffed because he wants to be better than you. And instead of being mature about it, he's being a dick like most 15 yo lads.

Just tell your sister to ignore him but have a word with one of the seniors/teachers at the club and tell them whats happening so they can keep an eye on things.

If you don't have teachers and I'm talking shit, then ignore me. :)
  • Options
    ignore him, he's not worth it. :no:
    nah, getting even with people who treat you like a cunt is satisfying and fulfilling.

failing that, you have to at least make him stop doing it.
  • Options
    We don't have teachers, Carl is coaching him and Laura (she will be going to 2012 Olypmics if she keeps going the rate she is!) as well as a my sister and another girl. He wants to coach me during the holidays and I think this is pissing Julian off a bit. Tbh he is a lot faster than me so I don't know what he's fussing about.

I think I'll speak to him and ask him to stop being a twat to my sister. As for revenge, he is the caption contest on my website :D haha. Thanks everyone.
  • Options
    Put a very small hole in the bottom of his canoe...

So that when he gets in the water will slowly start to pour in... it will be a few mins of him going off that he will slowly start to sink...

Then all you have to do is sit back... and laugh! :D
  • Options
    JamesZero wrote:
    Put a very small hole in the bottom of his canoe...

:D
    :thumb: :yes:
  • Options
    he probably just fancies you! thats how the young ones go about things these days