Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

3 deaths

Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
I might have said this one before...

Three men die and go to the gates of heaven and hell. St. Peter tells them that before he lets them in anywhere, they have to give him an account of how they died. So he enters a room alone with the first one and asks how he died. He says:
"I had gone to work like every morning, and about 5 minutes after I got there, I got a phonecall from a neighbor who's also my friend. He said that my wife was cheating on me with someone, so I just left and went back home as soon as I could. I got inside and entered our bedroom, and indeed my wife was in bed naked, but I couldn't find anyone else.
I looked under the bed, then inside the wardrobe, and no one was there. Then I noticed some fingers grasping the edge of the balcony. I got out and there was a man hanging from there, wearing nothing but boxers. I started stomping on his fingers until he finally fell, but he was still alive. So I went to the kitchen, picked up the freezer and dropped it on top of him. Unfortunately this was too much of a strain for me so I had a heart attack and died."

St. Peter sent him out to await judgement and called the second man in. He said:
"It was my day off work so I slept until later than usual. It was a hot day and I was already sweating, so I decided to spend it at home in my boxers. Then I thought I'd better water my flowers, so I got out in the balcony to do it. I wasn't careful and slipped on the water, but luckily I was able to grab the edge of the balcony below mine.
Then some maniac came and started stomping on my fingers, I couldn't hold on anymore so I fell. I think I had only broken some bones, but then the maniac dropped a freezer on me and I died."

Finally, St. Peter calls the third man in. He says:
"I had an affair with a married woman. She called me saying that her husband was at work and would be late, so I went to her house. But while we were in bed we heard the front door opening! I thought I'd hide under the bed, but she said her husband would find me there. I tried the wardrobe next, but she said he'd find me there too. So I ran to the kitchen and hid in the freezer."

Comments

• Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Why are your jokes never actually funny?
  • Options
    JsT wrote:
    Why are your jokes never actually funny?
    Because Brits have no humour :p
  • Options
    Because Brits have no humour :p
    Or is it because Greeks have retarded humour? :p
  • Options
    JsT wrote:
    Or is it because Greeks have retarded humour? :p
    Hm, with the specimens I've tested so far, it could be either... :p
  • Options
    Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    :lol: I liked it.

A child took a day of school, and upon returning, his teacher asked him why he was absent. He said:
    "My daddy got burnt yesterday."
    "Oh" says the teacher "I hope it wasn't too bad."
    "They don't fuck about at the Crematorium, miss."
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    you should hear the joke about the three men the died in guantanamo
  • Options
    Teh_Gerbil wrote:

A child took a day of school, and upon returning, his teacher asked him why he was absent. He said:

lmao!

Good one that!
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    :lol:

I liked both. I needed that, thanks :thumb:
  • Options
    Teh_Gerbil wrote:

Hehe, nothing like black humour! :D