Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Well, Basicly...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
ok, so one of my best friends, ( was my BEST friend ever, like a big brother to me. ), lets call him matt. addmitted to being a bisexual in april. soon after i introduced him to one of my other friends who lives a long way away, in oxford, and we're up in chester.
so my friend in oxford kinda fueled matt's sexuality.

but now hes moved from calling me special and so much worth his life, to calling oxford-boy it. then someone else. then another person.. and another..

i mean, in the summer he always said he'd always mess my life up in the future, but hell i never thought this. hes the person that tried to kill himself in summer cause he missed me so much! ( i am NOT a bisexual )

and in february, i was left in a completly " life fucking sucks. " attitude after a girl who loved me and i loved, decided she'd love another of my best friends.

so this isnt helping. let alone all the nice girls i know live miles away. ( FUCKING CHAV SCHOOL!!!! BURN IN HELL ) so im left here, life seeming to go down the drain, turning into a emo by accident. i mean ive even got a razorblade incase i ever wanna die.

please ask questions if your confused by my thread.. as im only 13 and i didnt plan this thread.

Comments

• Options
    I didn't realise blokes called each other special?

Your only 13. Way too young for worrying about shit like this. You've got plenty of years to find girls, and friends etc.
  • Options
    yeah, neither did i but i was proven wrong a year ago :S we're a rather emotional group of friends. thanks, never thought of it that way! :D
  • Options
    yeah, neither did i but i was proven wrong a year ago :S we're a rather emotional group of friends. thanks, never thought of it that way! :D

How old is he?

Shouldn't you be concentrating on school etc, instead of worrying about girls?!
  • Options
    hes 15. school? im in like 4 top sets, i really dont think i need to be better than top set RE, german, and science.. do i? im only in year 8. im smart enough as it is.
  • Options
    hes 15. school? im in like 4 top sets, i really dont think i need to be better than top set RE, german, and science.. do i? im only in year 8. im smart enough as it is.

Year 8? I so wasn't worrying about all this when i was that age.

At 15 people change friends like no ones business. Oh and him saying he'd kill himself cos he missed you is fucked up. You don't need friends like that.
  • Options
    In all honesty mate, Lacy is right, your FAR too young to be worrying about all this... over the next few years, you will lose contact with friends, meet new friends, have new relationships, lose relationships... its all part of growing up!

Everyone goes through it, and different people deal with it different ways! Things will pick up, trust me!
  • Options
    Mate, you honestly dont need to worry about this, your to young! You need to be worrying about if the girl that you fancy like you, or if you can pull the most girls. Your a kid, and enjoy it while you can!
  • Options
    I agree with James and Lacy on this one. Things will cheer up soon. :)