Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Stuck inside with a broken ankle...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Just thought I'd all rant at you because I broke my ankle two weeks ago, and I still have two and a half to go and I'm thoroughly sick of it...

I'm generally quite active and very independent. I go out and do what I want, whenever I want and now, NOPE. Stuck inside while all my friends are having fun in the Summery-ness. I have crappy crutches and crappy exams and blehhhh.

Anyway, I feel a little better now. Only 18 days to go.

Comments

• Options
    aww im sorry, i hope it heals faster and that you find something fun to do. I'm inside too because i have to do physics coursework for toimorrow and our teacher wont give is the 2 years to do it like everyone else gets, we only get like 1 month.
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    I broke my arm in the summer. It sucks. Especially when the cast gets all hot and sweaty inside :<
  • Options
    That's where knitting needles come in handy.
  • Options
    i broke my wrost years ago on the first day back to school after christmas in first form and i could do anywork for all of january =D it was great because you could steam teh cast on the kettle ( synthetic type ) and then mould the mouse over it so i could still use teh computer =D
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    I used to stick a fork in my cast to scratch when it was itching. I lost one in their once, took me ages to get out. Good game!
  • Options
    That's where knitting needles come in handy.

haha i was gonna say "i hope it heals faster and that you find something fun to do..like knitting"
  • Options
    Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Ouch... that sucks pretty bad, hope it doesn't get to you too much!

Ah well. Always fun to have a rant.
  • Options
    If it makes you feel any better my sister has shattered her left heal and fractured her right ankle had to have it pinned back together hasnt walked in a month and probably won't again for quite a while yet.