Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Smallville

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
So Smallville ended!

Lex is now General Zod.
Clarke is imprisoned in a Kryptonian glass triangle.
Lana is kissing Lex not knowing he isnt Lex.
Martha and Lois are about to crash in the plane.
Chloe is been gang assaulted with Lionel in the street.

Where do they go from here???
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    :D

god i love smallville
  • Options
    subject13 wrote:
    So Smallville ended!

Lex is now General Zod.
    Clarke is imprisoned in a Kryptonian glass triangle.
    Lana is kissing Lex not knowing he isnt Lex.
    Martha and Lois are about to crash in the plane.
    Chloe is been gang assaulted with Lionel in the street.

Where do they go from here???

I think Lionel has still got his powers when he turns to messenger mode, doesn't he?
    Jorel spirit in Clark will help him break out of the phantom zone.
    Good ending though, on par with Lost.
    For me anyway.
  • Options
    Though it was a great episode, especially the strains of the superman tune as Clark flew off in the phantom zone. I just wish he'd get the cape though - I mean the premiers and the finales of Smallville are always really good, but there's so much fucking filler in each season - it'd be better with 11 epsiodes a season or being treated with a definate end date rather than dragged on as a cash cow.
  • Options
    I do sometimes think that too.
    Some episodes are just pointless. Although I can't blame them too much, coz it's about the money and they are trying to make as much as they can.

I think maybe the next season will be the last one with Clark as a young superman.
    Unless they drag it to 7 seasons as the actors are contracted for 7 years...
    apparently the season 6 will start in the states end of September.

What is strange is that Warner Bros who do Superman the series are releasing the SUperman returns film this year...
    Surely they should have finished with Smallville and then released the film...
  • Options
    I'm still angry that because Warner wanted Superman back from Cartoon network (they are doing another 'kids' cartoon in the style of last year's Batman piece of crap) there will be no more Justice League Unlimited

And normally you'd go for 7 years since at 22 epsidoes each that allows the show to be syndicated for daily broadcast on cable networks (it's the golden number for reselling these days)
  • Options
    Didn't know that.

When is Aquaman coming out than?
  • Options
    Ghost Rider and Iron Man and a new Hulk and other Marvel films are next a head of any DC films i think.

Personally i hate it! I love Justice League unlimited. and the Justice League from before it and any Superman cartoons i could see.

The Batman tv series wasnt even close to been as good as the 90's Batman series which was much darker and smarter. I mean who wants the Joker to be a bare foot ape like man with dreadlocks? no one is the answer!

I like how Smallville is, but it is too drawn out, they should stick mostly to the main story and only get sidetracked with a meteor "freak" occasionally, not every other week.

I wish Birds of Prey hadnt been as it was origianlly meant to be, a Batman equivilent of smallville, not some spin off of a cancelled comic book about batmans daughter.
  • Options
    I loved those slight moments of the Joker and Batman in the pilot for Birds of Prey (they were supposed to of killed each other?) - I'm assuming they never properly appeared in any later episodes?
  • Options
    Batman was on the phone to Alfred a fair bit, telling him how is daughter was coping with been a superhero. And Harley Quinn continually talked to herself about how someday she was going to bust "Mr J" out of jail, but we never saw them ourselves.
  • Options
    Yea smallville is the best show on tv, no doubt about that. Season 6 will be here soon, and i guess clark will start to fly, ( no suit tho ) and save the world. My guess, clark will save lex and ZOD will be cast as someone else and clark will have to fight ZOD.

Btw, if you like smallville, check out my video clip collection:

downx5iv.th.jpg

downx20bf.th.jpg

My video collection

http://www.dailymotion.com/legendaryu2k/1
    http://www.dailymotion.com/legendaryu2k/2
    http://www.dailymotion.com/legendaryu2k/3
    http://www.dailymotion.com/legendaryu2k/4
    http://www.dailymotion.com/legendaryu2k/5

I'm a big fan of the show. I also like everwood, but the CW didnt pick it up.