Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

The girl next door

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hello again,
Without being too graphic, the girl 3 doors down from me who i have knowen forever, sent me a txt 2 days ago asking if i would considder having a 3some with her and her new boyfriend.
Now im not the town bike, and have only had sex with one person, by boyfriend when i was 14, and havnt had sex since i turned 15 not ANY type of sex...apart from with myself.
Now this girl just down from me who is asking me is only 14 and her boyfriend is 16 ... would be be wrong to join in...even if the boy looks like johhny depp did in 21st jumpstreet? plus the girl isnt too bad either she sould easly pass for 16/17?

I just ignored it when i got it then i got another txt yesterday from her saying that she wants to know soon, because he is comming round sundau, i told her id have to think about it when i saw her at kfc, and she said that was fine.

But is it still considdered wrong? or what?

Smoochme xx

Comments

• Options
    Your about 17? You should know it's illegal to have sex with anyone under the age of 16 and contemplating having sex with a 14 year old at your age is wrong, yes.

Your best off finding people your own age, something like this has got "end in tears" written all over it.
  • Options
    I thought it was illegal, but i had the strangest thing in ym head saying that lesbian sex dosn't have a mininum age, i know that sounds stupid, coz if i was fiddling (excuse the crude word) with a 7 year old that would be bad.
    I just thought id head somewhere before that lesbian sex under 16 wasnt ilegal.

ohhh and im 16 ,17 in sept...not like that makes it sound much better.

Thanx for the post though felix, much appreacheted.

Smoochme xx
  • Options
    SmoochMe wrote:
    I thought it was illegal, but i had the strangest thing in ym head saying that lesbian sex dosn't have a mininum age, i know that sounds stupid, coz if i was fiddling (excuse the crude word) with a 7 year old that would be bad.
    I just thought id head somewhere before that lesbian sex under 16 wasnt ilegal.

ohhh and im 16 ,17 in sept...not like that makes it sound much better.

Thanx for the post though felix, much appreacheted.

Smoochme xx
    I think it used to be penetration only, but they changed it. Not sure though. The chances of you getting caught, of course are minimal, and if you were, her boyfriend would unboubtably be the one to get done. But you've got to ask yourself whether you think it would be right, rather than just purely the legal aspect. I also wonder whether it's her that wants the threesome, or just her new boyfriend?
  • Options
    i thought it might just be the new boyfriend, but that wouldnt bother me he is HOTT! plus as i said she is rather nice too, and dont look 14 at all!

But, its really confussing if it went all wrong and stuff, she only lives down the road and i've known her for ages, it could spoil a nice friendship :o( or make it alot better :o)

Plus....not that i NEED sex or anything but i have a high sex drive and help myself more than 2 times aday, i thought i could use the.....excersise lol!
  • Options
    SmoochMe wrote:
    i thought it might just be the new boyfriend, but that wouldnt bother me he is HOTT! plus as i said she is rather nice too, and dont look 14 at all!

But, its really confussing if it went all wrong and stuff, she only lives down the road and i've known her for ages, it could spoil a nice friendship :o( or make it alot better :o)

Plus....not that i NEED sex or anything but i have a high sex drive and help myself more than 2 times aday, i thought i could use the.....excersise lol!
    Sounds to me like you want him for yourself. If that's the case then no good can come from having sex with him, with or without her supervision. That's if you value your friendship at all. If you have a high sex drive, there plenty of other unattached guys out there you can go fuck. If you really do just want to do it for fun, then that's fine, but I'd say be absolutely sure that the other girl wants to as well, especially since she's only 14. If you think it'll ruin your friendship at all, then don't bother. But if you just think it'll be a bit of fun then go ahead.
  • Options
    What you have to remember that at 14 she is underage and technically it is child abuse.

Having a 3sum is emough to fuck up the most mature persons head.
    Id say Dont do it you will only be messing her up.
  • Options
    I'd be wary about considering offers for threesomes if it's done via text etc. If you're that intent on doing it, I'd wait until you're older tbh.
    Having a 3sum is emough to fuck up the most mature persons head

Not necessarily. If it's what all parties want, and they're aware of the boundries etc, it can be pretty good.
  • Options
    SmoochMe wrote:
    I thought it was illegal, but i had the strangest thing in ym head saying that lesbian sex dosn't have a mininum age ....

The thing is that you may be help accountable for aiding and abetting the boyfriend in having sex with a minor. So I would stay clear for another two years .. :yes:
  • Options
    Teagan wrote:
    The thing is that you may be help accountable for aiding and abetting the boyfriend in having sex with a minor. So I would stay clear for another two years .. :yes:
    :yes: it all sounds a little too dodgy to me. If all parties are willing and over 16 then fair enough. but personally wouldn't go there.
  • Options
    id tell her that you think it would make things weird and you dont want to ruin the friendship or something.
    I definitely dont think you should do it.
  • Options
    well think of it like this..if she hadn't have asked you would you have wanted one?
  • Options
    i would turn that down. regardless of me thinking that is much much to young you seem to be proud of only having been with one person why not keep it that way
  • Options
    I bet you anything for the 14 year old its not her idea. I wouldnt want to be party to what i suspect her older boyfriend is probably pressurising her into.
    If at 14, theyre already trying to think of ways to spice things up, then wow.
    I just think its a situation you dont wanna get into.
  • Options
    This all sounds very wrong to me.
  • Options
    TheCure wrote:
    This all sounds very wrong to me.

I agree I hate to be judemental but let me say 'eeewwww' to this entire concept