Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

I feel terrible....

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
...for turning away the door-to-door salesman who just arrived, its roasting and we's in all black selling what look like new wrapped up dishcloths and stuff and i feel sorry because everyone just ignores him while he's only trying to make a few honest quid, he knocked on the door, and i opened it and he was all smiles, asked if my mum or dad was home and i saw my mum accross teh street with her friend giving signals to say no and i said it :(
i'f i had the moeny i'd buy what he's selling because like i said, he's just trying to make a living and i could do witha cloth for my flute.
poor guy.

Comments

• Options
    i'm sure you can buy a cloth from the supermarket. :p

don't feel bad! he doesn't have to do it.
  • Options
    Yeah - could get a better job..
  • Options
    Yup he could do something else.
  • Options
    aye and if you wanted a cloth you could go out and get one like i said. you don't need someone to come to your door to pressurise you into buying one.
  • Options
    you hearltess people!
  • Options
    Gosh, I hate those people. I wouldn't feel bad at all if I were you. The sooner they leave the better. In fact, they shouldn't knock on my door to begin with.
  • Options
    I hate door to door salesmen.
    In fact i hate most people.
  • Options
    We have a thing in our area where door to door salesman/ religious types etc are not allowed to go around knocking on peoples doors because it intimidates so many people.

I think its such a good move as these people only lead to feelings of guilt etc that you didnt buy their tat or take their magazines, and they're a total menace to old people
  • Options
    i take it the days of door to door selling are a thing of the past then?
    miserable gits.
  • Options
    :crying: sad