Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Prison break

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Has anyone just finished watching series 1?
Wasn't it good :D
Wonder what will happen in the next series... suggestions??
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    icey wrote:
    Has anyone just finished watching series 1?
    Wasn't it good :D
    Wonder what will happen in the next series... suggestions??

Well they can't get caught, that would be a short and crappy season 2.

I love the show, I'm addicted. :( I cannot wait till fall. Oh how I hate how they have made me wait.

I was so sad that the old man died :( And vanilla ice is actually going to get away, shame. I don't think they'll show any more of him.

I love Haywire. He makes me laugh. Specially in the end show.

I'm glad somebody else watches it, it was just the boyfriend and I so I had nobody to discuss it with :p
  • Options
    Haywire will get caught, Vanilla Ice (tweener) will go for the money the old man talked about before dying, as will the mob man, Linc and C-Note.

I reckon the lawyer chick will end up working witht he supposed to be dead millionaire to save the VP and Linc from death at the hands of the company.
  • Options
    Do you think they'll have a large portion of the show be about the money now? You're probably right. I hope not though, I don't know if I would find that all amusing.

I want something to happen to the vice president/president chick. Shes a bitch :p
  • Options
    I expected a bit more at the end though - i thought they would get on the plane the second season will be a bit weird as there are about 20 cops running after them and only 5 of them.
  • Options
    Will be weird with a handless t-bag pleading to death, tweener on the run alone, old man dead and so forth.
  • Options
    I was left feeling really frustrated after the final episode.

Its obvious some of them are going to get caught otherwise there wouldn't be a second series.

I wanted to cry when after the show a woman said "Prison break will return next year"

Thats tooooo far away.
  • Options
    i really dont see how they are gonna make it drag across yet another season, seeing as how they've already escaped....