Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Anti-Stress kit

BillieTheBotBillieTheBot Posts: 8,721 Bot
This is your Anti-Stress kit.
I hope that these items will help you to relax and enjoy your life more.

* Rubber Band: To remind you to stretch your new ideas and your mind to new limits so you will continue to grow and reach your potential.

* Tissue: To remind you to see the tears and needs of others, including those of yourself and your peers.

* Candy Kiss: To remind you that everyone needs a hug, kiss, or a word of encouragement every day.

* Life Saver: To remind you to think of your peers as your "life savers." Care about each other and help each other through the stressful times that occur in life.

* Penny: To remind you the value of your thoughts - BIG ones and little ones! Share them with others.

* Eraser: To remind you that we all make mistakes and with an eraser they can be erased, as can our human mistakes be overcome.

* Toothpick: To remind you to "pick out" the good qualities in others and yourself and to be tolerant and accepting of the differences of others.

* Paper Clip: It's important to "keep it all together." Find the balance in your physical, professional, and spiritual life. Explore the resources and programs available to you in the community.
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
  • Options
  • Options
    Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    my_name wrote:
    :thumb: The best one. Short of Stoli...

And NMM... you could make a simple weapon out of your stress kit too... hmm...
  • Options
    Teh_Gerbil wrote:

Well don't you feel relax after building and using a weapon :D
  • Options
    my_name wrote:

they have a really cool website :)
  • Options
    Well don't you feel relax after building and using a weapon :D

Yup. It feels great... seeing it impact... the blood splatter... they fall dead, to the ground. Ah, that adrenalin rush, and oh boy, it feels good.

I said to much.

AND TBH: http://www.stoli.com/best_chilled/
  • Options
    Teh_Gerbil wrote:
    Yup. It feels great... seeing it impact... the blood splatter... they fall dead, to the ground. Ah, that adrenalin rush, and oh boy, it feels good.

I said to much.

Well you got me turn on now... Bastard and scc is sleeping already :banghead:

Will have to go out and find an other source of blood now...
  • Options
    Teh_Gerbil wrote:

Hey... *shakes finger* have respect for the poor. Absolute is as good as it gets for us... its a treat, for when the sales arrive ;):p
  • Options
    my_name wrote:
    Hey... *shakes finger* have respect for the poor. Absolute is as good as it gets for us... its a treat, for when the sales arrive ;):p
    :lol:

You should learn... never be stingy when it comes to Vodka... cut other things out your life first. Like food, TV, electric, etc.

Vodka is important!
  • Options
    You make a good point. I'm not buying gas next week... which means more money for better vodka and also no work cuz I wont be able to get there... which means more drinking time :yippe:
  • Options
    Thank you Mr Madman!!

My friend had an actual kit in her room as a gift from a friend. I thought it was one of the coolest things ever, and I still think it is! I just could never find the recipe for it again. Imma make one for a friend. Yay!