Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

wondering Part II

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
To carry on from that thread, apart from your partner (obviously), have you ever considered that other people masturbate furiously over a mental image of YOU ... ? A masturbation fantasy?

Someone has just sent me a text stating that they do masturbate about me ... it's a kinda weird feeling ... a mixture of flattery and freaky ... :blush:

Comments

• Options
    I don't really care to be honest, wouldn't bother me, either male or female...
    What they do on their own time is there business, it aint like I see them do it...
    If I had to see them, then a male masturbating cos of me would bother me...
  • Options
    But most times you would not be aware of it .. but if they told you they did? Would that not be a tad freaky? :)
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    It wouldnt bother me. I suppose I'd find it freaky though, maybe a little.

I woudn't even consider telling someone I thought of them while masturbating, unless I was in a relationship with them..
  • Options
    Teagan wrote:
    But most times you would not be aware of it .. but if they told you they did? Would that not be a tad freaky? :)

Yes :lol:

Especially if they were a close friend, I don't even like to think of my close male friends as having a penis if you know what I mean.
  • Options
    Teagan wrote:

Nah, don't think it would...
    Frankly to freak me out you really need to do way more than that...
    I had known a few gay men that was sure they did it when I was working for the Heaven in London...
  • Options
    \
  • Options
    sophia wrote:
    Depending on the person, my relationship with them and the way in which they said it, I'd either be quite flattered, or appalled and disturbed.

:yes:
  • Options
    I know it has happened in the past cos ive been told, and im sure theres probably other times im unaware of. I dont particularly care as long as theyre not being lecherous to me, but tbh in general id rather not know what other peoples sordid fantasies are, especially if they involve me.
  • Options
    I don't like the thought of it at all, at least of guys doing it.

There's this creep at work who keeps leering at me and sending me perverted messages. I wish to fuck he'd stop, really. I don't even want to imagine him wanking over me, but I wouldn't be surprised.

Yuck.
  • Options
    Well, whatever floats your boat (or blows your sail) I guess.

Bri-namite wrote:
    I don't like the thought of it at all, at least of guys doing it.

There's this creep at work who keeps leering at me and sending me perverted messages. I wish to fuck he'd stop, really. I don't even want to imagine him wanking over me, but I wouldn't be surprised.

Yuck.

There's an easy solution to that: Make yourself unappealing. Just use your imagination and be as desciriptive as you possibly can.
  • Options
    Well I knoe before my boyfriend and I started having sex he would masturbate to different things we have done and images he had/has of me. I found it to be a turn on... i mean what a compliment and it gives me so much confiednce
  • Options
    I'd be quite flattered, as long as it wasn't a fella doing it then I really would be freaked out!
  • Options
    sophia wrote:
    Depending on the person, my relationship with them and the way in which they said it, I'd either be quite flattered, or appalled and disturbed.

Indeed.

I've been known to serenade the odd person to a spot of The Divinyls... they love it! :naughty:
  • Options
    I don't think I'd want to know what the man masturbates to. I"d be afraid of any freaky turns on he may have. :p
  • Options
    briggi wrote:
    Indeed.

I've been known to serenade the odd person to a spot of The Divinyls... they love it! :naughty:
    :thumb: Thats sucha cheesy cool song.
  • Options
    i think i would be flattered, but then again if it was sum freakish pervert then probably freaked out!!
  • Options
    A guy told my friend that he masturbated thinking about her.

I was disgusted.

Quite frankly, he shouldn't be masturbating at all. It'd be so much easier if he was just asexual.

Eww! :nervous:
  • Options
    How did u find out? Is it a gud m8 thatz doin it?
  • Options
    kayz wrote:
    How did u find out? Is it a gud m8 thatz doin it?

Yeah. We asked, more to the point. Heh...
  • Options
    A weird boy from university used to stalk me a bit (following me, searching for my name on the internet, taking photographs of me without my consent etc) and I'm fairly sure he has wanked over photos of me.

The whole thing makes me feel a bit :eek2:
  • Options
    If I were to tell a girl that I masturbate over her, which I have never done, but have considered doing a couple of times, I would mean it in the most sincere way.

You could take it as the man seeing the woman as an object, which he is.

BUT it's usually because he thinks that she is very attractive physically and wants to get to know her emotionally (if he doesn't already)

OR if he already knows her, he wants to take the relationship to the next step.

It has been researched that guys think about sex every 8 seconds or some redicoulously short interval like that, especially in early adulthood. Separate from the sexual, the guy just has a massive crush on the girl and beating off to her is the only thing he can do to alleviate the urges hes got.

What's wrong with a guy thinking the girl is smoking hot?
  • Options
    I think it'd be weird if they told me (if it weren't my partner). If they want to do it, good for them but I'd rather not know tbh...
  • Options
    If I were to tell a girl that I masturbate over her, which I have never done, but have considered doing a couple of times, I would mean it in the most sincere way.

You could take it as the man seeing the woman as an object, which he is.

BUT it's usually because he thinks that she is very attractive physically and wants to get to know her emotionally (if he doesn't already)

OR if he already knows her, he wants to take the relationship to the next step.

It has been researched that guys think about sex every 8 seconds or some redicoulously short interval like that, especially in early adulthood. Separate from the sexual, the guy just has a massive crush on the girl and beating off to her is the only thing he can do to alleviate the urges hes got.

What's wrong with a guy thinking the girl is smoking hot?

I still do not think it is odd. It is a compilment in a lot of ways if you want this person to desire you....but if you don't then it is kind of like your being violated since they are picturing you doing things you would never do which may gross you out
  • Options
    Blairx0 wrote:
    I still do not think it is odd. It is a compilment in a lot of ways if you want this person to desire you....but if you don't then it is kind of like your being violated since they are picturing you doing things you would never do which may gross you out
    exactly.
  • Options
    i know a girl that does over me and its quite flattering knowing that your someones fantasy!
  • Options
    People have said it to me and have expected me to be all like 'WOW thats amazing, Now can we please have sex for real?' But tbh it just kind of pisses me off, They are obviously wanking over me because I wont sleep with them, So how dare they use my image in that way :grump: