Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Sending phone pictures

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
So I've got another phone again. This time I think I'm just going to put it in a zip lock to save it from myself :p But anyways, on my other damaged phones, I have pictures on them that I like. Does anybody know how I could get them to my new phone? I only have on sim card so I can only use one phone at a time, also the phone numbers are the same so I can't exactly send it to myself... I tried :p

I don't have any fancy cords or wires either.

So if anybody has any ideas, thanks :thumb:

Comments

• Options
    The second you send it, take the battery out of the phone, and load your SIM card into the new phone. You'd have to be quick but worth a try.
  • Options
    Could you send it to someone else who then sends it back to you when you've put your simcard in your new phone?
  • Options
    If you have Bluetooth, send it to a friend, who can then send it back to you.
  • Options
    No bluetooth or friends w/ bluetooth or picture phones. But thanks :)
    Either way, I've got like 2 dozen pictures (Simba is so photogenic) and even if I did have friends I wouldn't waste their time like that :p

Are there cables that can move things from one phone to another does anybody know? If not, there should be.
    I know I've seen the ones that go from phone to computer, but I dont know about the other...
  • Options
    Which phone do you have?
  • Options
    The one thats currently free :p aka samsung t309 (same as the previous broken ones)
  • Options
    Put your Sim card in your old phone and email them to yourself. You can then upload to a photo sharing website (www.photobucket.com , etc) and download the picture from the site.

There are 2 ways to download the picture, they are:
    *Type in the URL in your phone internet thingy and download it
    *You can make pictures 'mobile' - meaning that you text a code to a number and this will download the picture for you
  • Options
    I didn't even think about email :o *smacks self, duh!*

Thanks!! :D