Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Dumb Blonde Needs Hair Dye Help

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
HI GUYS...

FIRST TIME HERE AND I AM ACTING THE DUMB BLONDE ALREADY.. I HAVE BOUGHT A HAIR DYE KIT INSTEAD OF PAYING £90 AT THE SALON AND ALL READY TO GO EXCEPT NO INSTRUCTIONS...

CAN ANYONE HELP ME OUT HERE.. I NEED TO KNOW WHAT TO MIX WITH WHAT ETC...

ANY HELP GREATLY APPRECIATED....

THANX IN ADVANCE :flirt:

Comments

• Options
    Are there not any instructions in the box or on the bottle?
  • Options
    my special needs daughter thought she had nothing better to do that put the instructions down the toilet!!... and nothing on the bottles etc.. there are two tubes of stuff, a bottle and a sachet????
  • Options
    Oh! I have no idea then I'm afraid. Maybe you could go Boots and have a look at the instructions from a packet of the same stuff. I have never coloured my hair so really have not got a clue!

Hope you work it out x
  • Options
    Hiya... thanx so much for trying to help... have managed to get the instructions..... keep your fingers crossed for me i don't end up looking like some eighties punk reject.... thanx again....

take care
    Heather
    xxx

Oh! I have no idea then I'm afraid. Maybe you could go Boots and have a look at the instructions from a packet of the same stuff. I have never coloured my hair so really have not got a clue!

Hope you work it out x
  • Options
    \