Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Bikinis for small boobs

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I'm not exactly the most curviest girl in the world.. and lets just say I'm a bit flat chested. I put my bikini top on today and I look so flat. I need a bikini that will give me a bit of a cleavage.. any shops that sell booster bikinis for girls with smaller boobs? Links and stuff would be great.

Oh.. and I hear stripes give the illusion of bigger boobs..

Comments

• Options
    Figleaves.co.uk do bikinis for smaller boobs..if you dont mind spending a bit more.

Most shops sell the gel bikini tops...even on ebay.

Halterneck style is also flattering to smaller boobs.

I'd recommend going in to any high street shop and trying plenty on..they all do mix and match ones. There was also a thread about this a while ago..that might have some better advice in/links
  • Options
    Was in Next yesterday and saw the cutest red and white polka dot bikini - and it had padded cups and was halter neck - perfect for the smaller chest.

Next have always got gorgeous bikinis for all shapes n sizes.... :D
  • Options
    oooo thanks everyone this topic would be useful to me too......fed up of havin NOTHING! lol
  • Options
    Was in Next yesterday and saw the cutest red and white polka dot bikini - and it had padded cups and was halter neck - perfect for the smaller chest.

Next have always got gorgeous bikinis for all shapes n sizes.... :D

i bought that bikini yesterday :yes: been looking for a polka dot one for aaages and spotted that one and thought YES!!
    its really nice so i too recommend that one :) i havent got the HUGEST boobs in the world and it looked ok on me, so im sure it will you too!
  • Options
    Look at the gorgeousness from www.myla.com/uk

sarahsmerchpcdata-dwebsiteproduct-imagesss06jpeg206-865.jpg
  • Options
    __tink wrote: »
    I'm not exactly the most curviest girl in the world.. and lets just say I'm a bit flat chested. I put my bikini top on today and I look so flat. I need a bikini that will give me a bit of a cleavage.. any shops that sell booster bikinis for girls with smaller boobs? Links and stuff would be great.

Oh.. and I hear stripes give the illusion of bigger boobs..

Hey Thread..

I heard that white bikinis makes your boobs look bigger and it's true because I bought me one and it really works.. I don't have a link now, but I hope the idea of a white bikini wil be stuck in your brain.. :blush:
This discussion has been closed.