Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Poor old crouchy!!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Bless him.

He looks like a bean pole, he looks like gaz's brother from "two pints of lager...", he's a lanky git....at least they could get him a shirt that fits!!, its mad. Look at pictures of him doing his robot dance and the sleeves on his shirt are really high. Maybe coz he's so lanky he's used to it now!!
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    BunnieBunnie Posts: 6,099 Master Poster
    wilsonc wrote:
    Bless him.

He looks like a bean pole, he looks like gaz's brother from "two pints of lager...",
    BINGO! i knew i thought he looked like someone! cheers love, you have put me out of my misery...however, that bloody dance is cringeworthy. does he not see how the majority of the nation are ripping the piss out of him? :lol:
  • Options
    Give me a few grand per week and the chance to play in the World Cup and I'd happily wear a shirt a size too small.

Guess who gets the last laugh here.

Clue - Not you two.
  • Options
    But when there is that much money in football, you'd think that they could afford a bigger one. And he does look stupid doing that robot dance!
  • Options
    But when there is that much money in football, you'd think that they could afford a bigger one. And he does look stupid doing that robot dance!
    Have a sense of humour FFS, he did it firstly taking the piss cos of something he was doing at Becks party. The media went wild for it and I thought it was classic, proper funny, he's carried on doing it because all the press etc. have asked him to.
  • Options
    Have a sense of humour FFS, he did it firstly taking the piss cos of something he was doing at Becks party. The media went wild for it and I thought it was classic, proper funny, he's carried on doing it because all the press etc. have asked him to.

I do have a sense of humour - just think that he look stupid doing it. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion.
  • Options
    I do have a sense of humour - just think that he look stupid doing it. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion.
    :yes: with you on this one!
  • Options
    He does look stupid, thats what the fucking joke is. Do you think he thinks hes the dogs bollocks at dancing and that he is actually doing the dance thinking "fuck me I look good"?? Is he balls, hes doing as a joke, a piss take, not trying to audition for strictly come dancing
  • Options
    There is no need to be so rude!! This is a bit of a laugh this thread. Theres no need for all those F's and B's thank you very much.

I think its a great little celebration! Almost as good a Lomana Tresor Lualua.

NOT!
  • Options
    Good for Crouch that his dance is becoming the theme of the summer. He's had far too much shit from people.

I sincerely hope all those people who shout 'Freak!' at the TV screen when he's playing get testicular cancer.
  • Options
    Give me a few grand per week and the chance to play in the World Cup and I'd happily wear a shirt a size too small.

Guess who gets the last laugh here.

Clue - Not you two.

Would you do the robot dance as well if you were given a few grand a week to play in the World Cup?
  • Options
    Aladdin wrote:
    Good for Crouch that his dance is becoming the theme of the summer. He's had far too much shit from people.

I sincerely hope all those people who shout 'Freak!' at the TV screen when he's playing get testicular cancer.
    thats just wrong. i cannot believe you have said that, whether you are joking or not, that is just bang out of order
  • Options
    FFS people, chill out.

I do love his robot dancing and I don't think anyone begrudges him his moment in the spotlight. But if we're being superficial here, he is a lanky streak of piss - though I'm sure he can take the jibes after all he is having "the last laugh" financially.

After all, I'm quite happy resting on my laurels in the attractiveness stakes... and we all know that's what really matters in life, riiight?

;)

Aladdin, I think - as Bunny said - wishing testicular cancer on anyone is very uncool, even in jest. But whatever.
  • Options
    I could have sworn when I first saw this thread it said "big old couchy" I thought it was someone asking where they could buy a big sofa! :blush:
  • Options
    Bloody hell, I'm thinking mountains and I'm thinking molehills.

Least wait till the thing starts before losing all the perspective, eh?
  • Options
    Bri-namite wrote:
    Least wait till the thing starts before losing all the perspective, eh?

1978 lessons learnt then ;)
  • Options
    Sofie wrote:
    Would you do the robot dance as well if you were given a few grand a week to play in the World Cup?

That and so much more.

Do you have any idea how many millions of men would happily swap places with him? He's living our dream...
  • Options
    1978 lessons learnt then ;)

I actually cringe when they show that goal constantly, because let's face it, half the reason it happened was because it meant sweet fuck all.

Prefer watching back the opening game of France 98 when Collins equalised with the penalty. Was there that day, only time I can ever remember us as a national team being relevant in any way, shape, or form, even if it was only for about half an hour :(