Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

I could do with a laugh...

BillieTheBotBillieTheBot Posts: 8,721 Bot
So let's hear the last hilarious thing that happened to you/you witnessed... or tell us a joke!

Mine's about a massive scrap, which isn't funny in theory but was hilarious in practise. I was sat in the acoustic tent at this festival yesterday, and my mate decided to join in on someone's set with his bongo drums (as you do when you're off your face...). He started getting heckled by Marilyn Manson 2.0 and gave him some shit back... at which point about 500,000 mini-hippy-gothic-children descended and it turned into full on warfare. I've never laughed so much in my life, there were piercings and cans of cider everywhere.

I suppose you had to be there... but still, :lol::lol::lol:
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I did a poo poo in my boxers. :crying:
  • Options
    someone threw up on me at work
  • Options
    Well neither of those things made me roar with laughter; now I just feel a bit disturbed and also have been put me off me tea. Cheers :thumb:
  • Options
    My flatmate went to Amsterdam on a social this weekend and got stoned. She ended up going to see a live sex show.
  • Options
    My flatmate went to Amsterdam on a social this weekend and got stoned. She ended up going to see a live sex show.

That made me laught :lol::lol::lol:
  • Options
    BunnieBunnie Posts: 6,099 Master Poster
    briggi wrote:
    Well neither of those things made me roar with laughter; now I just feel a bit disturbed and also have been put me off me tea. Cheers :thumb:
    :lol: that made me chuckle, she is a funny lass our briggi
  • Options
    It was my mate's 21st last night. He was over with us in Edinburgh for it. He got totally blocked and passed out. We got the permanent markers out to him (mature!). We basically gave him a Maori face in blue marker. He had to get up earlier for his flight home. The boys woke him just as they had to leave. Made sure he didn't see a mirror and are in the process of taking him to the airport with his face totally vandalised. Should be funny at security. Even if he does notice it, there's not much he'll be able to do about it without an hours hard cleaning.

The other night we were partying as well. One of the boys we were partying with was totally off his face lying on the bed not knowing what he was at. My mate was filming what was going on the room, scanning across all the mongo heads. Clear as day on the video you can see the fella lying on the bed, grab a quick feel of another fellas arse lying face down beside him. Totally on the sly. The fella's been gettin total ribbings all weekend. The video is hilarious. We all have it on our phones. He's not gay or anything, just didn't know what he was at.
  • Options
    Addict wrote:
    It was my mate's 21st last night. He was over with us in Edinburgh for it. He got totally blocked and passed out. We got the permanent markers out to him (mature!). We basically gave him a Maori face in blue marker. He had to get up earlier for his flight home. The boys woke him just as they had to leave. Made sure he didn't see a mirror and are in the process of taking him to the airport with his face totally vandalised. Should be funny at security. Even if he does notice it, there's not much he'll be able to do about it without an hours hard cleaning.

The other night we were partying as well. One of the boys we were partying with was totally off his face lying on the bed not knowing what he was at. My mate was filming what was going on the room, scanning across all the mongo heads. Clear as day on the video you can see the fella lying on the bed, grab a quick feel of another fellas arse lying face down beside him. Totally on the sly. The fella's been gettin total ribbings all weekend. The video is hilarious. We all have it on our phones. He's not gay or anything, just didn't know what he was at.

:lol::lol: @ Both of them!!
  • Options
    JamesZero wrote:
    :lol::lol: @ Both of them!!

So true, that was just the laugh I needed, cheers Addict.

Oh dear :lol: :thumb:
  • Options
    :lol:
  • Options
    superb!
    :lol::lol::lol:
    got bored and re watched final destination 2, haha! barrels of laughs
    R
  • Options
    did you read my story about going to a party but err..getting the place wrong? :D
  • Options
    This isn't really funny but my close friends found it amusing. I was doing some temping over the weekend for Camalot the theme park and had to dress up as a servant. It was rather embarassing. I then got asked out by a jester then the next day got asked out by a guy who worked in a mortury :yeees:
  • Options
    "yeees" haha.

And Stargalaxy wanted you to be his servant as well :yes:
  • Options
    Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    *Stacey* wrote:
    ...got asked out by a guy who worked in a mortury :yeees:

Kick arse!
  • Options
    It wasn't funny. I must have spent half the night trying to hide from him.

He kept talking about how after an autospy, when the body comes to the mortury he has to stuff their heads with cotton wool.

He also went on lots about dead people.
  • Options
    I was talking to my friend ages ago and he was on about (in his words)

" those people that feel lumpy paper tor read, and why they cant just read a normal book like everyone else"

I was like oh you mean blind people dave! :no:
  • Options
    Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    *Stacey* wrote:
    It wasn't funny. I must have spent half the night trying to hide from him.

He kept talking about how after an autospy, when the body comes to the mortury he has to stuff their heads with cotton wool.

He also went on lots about dead people.

:eek2: How... erm... peculiar.
    melanie wrote:
    I was talking to my friend ages ago and he was on about (in his words)

" those people that feel lumpy paper tor read, and why they cant just read a normal book like everyone else"

I was like oh you mean blind people dave! :no:

That is totally cringeworthy tbh.
  • Options
    Teh_Gerbil wrote:
    :eek2: How... erm... peculiar.

Haha, I know! I was a bit like "erm...what the fuck are you going on about you freak"

He is most certainly the strangest person I've been asked out by, the jester guy follows afterwards. Haha.
  • Options
    *Stacey* wrote:
    Haha, I know! I was a bit like "erm...what the fuck are you going on about you freak"

He is most certainly the strangest person I've been asked out by, the jester guy follows afterwards. Haha.
    was he dressed as a jester at the time?

that is well class
  • Options
    Haha, no.

He was chatting me up all night in his little jester outfit and doing loads of tricks for me though. He came up to me after work in his normal clothes!
  • Options
    And Stargalaxy wanted you to be his servant as well :yes:
    What the hell? :crazyeyes
  • Options
    it's probably not funny to anyone else, but this morning i saw a van with 'i love kids and dogs in THAT way' written in the dirt, which had me chuckling all the way to work.

made a change from the usual 'i wish my bird was as dirty as this van' messages, anyway.
  • Options
    kaffrin wrote:
    it's probably not funny to anyone else, but this morning i saw a van with 'i love kids and dogs in THAT way' written in the dirt, which had me chuckling all the way to work.
    that would make me laugh too if i saw it :lol: