Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Shitty day

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Right today has just been so fuckin shite. Don't particulary want to go into it. Just feel like ... hmm i dunno doing something to get it all out. Smashing something sounds like it could help :p. Or punching a pillow or something i dunno.

Any ideas to help "get it all out" in such a sense? Otherwise my head feels like it will explode.

Comments

• Options
    Aww, I'm sorry to hear that Goodfella. :(

Try doing what the fellow in your av is.. on a pillow maybe (to be safer :p )
  • Options
    exercise :yes: or a good long scream!
  • Options
    explosive press ups :D
  • Options
    When I had a shitty day, I took a long walk, to the coast. You probably don't live near the water, but it really worked. I just sat there on the rocks for an hour or two. I know it might sound weird, but it did wonders for me.

Just take into account that I was depressed, and I had no intentions of expressing myself with violence. I don't know otherwise - maybe just hitting the pillow or just running - pushing yourself physically.
  • Options
    I dunno. Just have alot in my head at the moment and today didnt help. Going to the coast sounds good. I wouldn't mind doing something like that. But unfortunately i don't live near to the coast so thats out the question. Maybe i should just sleep.
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Shout 'MINGE' really loudly.
  • Options
    Exercise and bed is always a good idea.
  • Options
    i find punching something hard enough to make your hand hurt works. just make sure its something you cant break like a wall or a lamp post. It just makes me concentrate on my hand and before i know it the thing i was mad about has become not so bothering.
  • Options
    Dancing like a loon to some cheesy crap pop/dance usually works for me.
  • Options
    Scream into a pillow :yes:
  • Options
    go for a run
    then get home and start a pillow fight with someone
  • Options
    Do some exercise, and then have a long hot bath with several glasses of a nice wine.
  • Options
    Decided to do abit of exercise in the end. That tired me out and fell asleep. Didnt really help me forget it but stuff it, not the worst thing in the world :)
  • Options
    Play online computer games until 3am in the morning until you're 1st in every game, and have dreams about going on a killing spree (ingame).

Takes the mind of women, anyway.
  • Options
    I usually listen to lively music and dance around a bit, or watch a film that makes me laugh.

Failing all that, I like having something to look forward to so I would arrange a night out with my mates.

Chin up and heres a hug

***hug***
  • Options
    I usually slap a wall with my palm. Haha, that or just have a blub. I'm so deep.
  • Options
    Jump on your decks mate... (I dont mean that litrally!)

I always find a good mix when i'm stressed sorts me right out, you can just forget everything and do something you love doing!

Failing that... play frizzby with a record you dont like! :razz:
  • Options
    JamesZero wrote:
    Failing that... play frizzby with a record you dont like! :razz:

I like them all!! :p
  • Options
    GoodFella wrote:
    I like them all!! :p

Just be careful when you do it then! :D
  • Options
    BunnieBunnie Posts: 6,099 Master Poster
    im like 1983, i just cry and then i feel better.
  • Options
    I had a really crappy day yesterday that continued into today. It all turned around when I came back from the school run to find my neighbour weeding my front garden for me - how sweet is that? AND an unexpected knock from the postman with a parcel containing two free energy saver lightbulbs from BG - random but appreciated... The shitty things are still going shitty, but who could be glum when you have lovely neighbours and surprise gifts?