Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

ideas for something

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
right well my gf finishes her exams this wednesday (finally!!!) and I thought I'd do something nice for her, shes been really stressed with them and thought it would be good. Anyway I'm a little stuck for ideas, fancy doing something a little different and not the usual cinema or something but whatever just want some ideas I guess.

Few things that you might need to know, its gona be friday night and after half 7 due to work and money is pretty limited to about 50 quidish :)

Comments

• Options
    that is super sweet! I have always wanted my boyfriend to surprise me by coming over maybe with some flowers and just stay in and give me tons of affection when i stressed out. He gives great back rubs and can make me feel so relaxed. Why not plan a nice night in and just give her all the attention she can stand i know i would love that and it is fairly cheap
  • Options
    could do, well im at hers all weekend anyway staying over so we can spend loads time together.
  • Options
    yeah, maybe take her a bottle of wine, or whatever she drinks, and you could cook her a meal? homemade - so shows you're thinking of her.
    blair's idea of flowers is good, maybe add an extra little touch with a 'congratulations you've done ur exams' card?
  • Options
    I second the above suggestion...rent a dvd or something, cook her a nice meal, and have a chilled out evening together :)
  • Options
    as long as u make it more about her it will work out.. tons of just being close and giving her tons of affection in the form of flowers her favorite movie or genre of movie rubbing her back if she likes that etc. and who knows may even lead to great sex. But if you focus manily on her you can;t go wrong
  • Options
    If the weather's still nice, what about grabbing a picnic rug, a bottle of wine, a couple of glasses and go from there.. Presumably you haven't seen that much of her lately (if she's been revising/preparing for exams) so maybe a couple of hours just talking and catching up as the sun goes down would be a nice way to start off your weekend together.

We've got a hammock in our garden and sometimes me and my boyfriend just hop on there and chat for a while.. tis nice at the end of a long week.